- Field Based, UK Wide, United Kingdom
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
Right now, Daisy Corporate Services is embarking on the next stage of its ambitious growth journey - and we’re looking for enthusiastic people to join our team.
Job Title: Programme Manager
Role: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Field Based
The Programme Manager is accountable for organising and coordinating multiple projects where there is an inter connectivity and dependency between projects and encompasses:
- Formulate, organise and monitor inter connected projects as a programme of works.
- Resourcing (allocation and utilisation)
- Financial management (quote, budget, forecast and actuals).
- Reporting (financial, utilisation, productivity, risk and customer satisfactions).
- Governance (process, policies and procedures).
- Leadership & Management (evaluate, inspire, motivate and innovate).
- Senior point of escalation for both Customer and Supplier across all projects associated with the programme.
- Drives a consistent customer experience and advocacy through implementation of best practices within the programme works.
- Manages activity executed across the programme.
- Maintains and executes programme work plans, including scope and migration.
- Assists in the identification of resources required at both project and programme level, assigning programme responsibilities.
- Provides a senior single point of contact for customer and internal stakeholders across the programme.
- Manages the P&L associated with the programme to show budget, forecast and actual profitability.
- Maintains a programme change control log with record and impact assessments of all changes that have been introduced during the programme.
- Ensure customer instigated changes are properly captured, approved and funded.
- Monitors and manages all hours worked, and track forecast against budget for the programme.
- Travel to customer site when necessary.
- Chair regular programme reviews with client representatives and programme team members, report regularly on programme progress to client and line management.
- Implements project governance during the end to end lifecycle of the programme.
- Deliver programme to time, quality and budget.
- Defines the risk profiles for the programme, maintain and manage the risk and issue log for over arching programme, implementing contingency plans to minimise business risk.
- Engages and works with Service Transition within the programme to ensure successful operational go live.
- Monitors and manages timely and accurate invoicing with supportive evidence to demonstrate completeness of programme activity.
- Drives customer satisfaction in line with CSAT survey.
- Extensive experience in programme management, managing converged solutions involving multiple voice, systems, data or mobile products.
- Experience of Mitel 3000 and Avaya ACM and/or IP telephony solutions.
- Experience of LAN/WAN solutions involving multiple vendors - Extreme and Juniper preferred.
- Experience of Security and Firewall solutions involving multiple vendors
- Experience of Data Centre and Cloud-based solutions involving multiple vendors.
- Microsoft Project experience.
- Professional Project Management qualifications such as APM or Prince 2 (Practitioner Level).
- Experience and understanding of working with an ITIL lead organisation.
- Excellent understanding of Risk and Issue management with demonstrable practical experience.
- Understanding of P&L a well as practical knowledge of sales and billing cycles/process.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Excellent MI and reporting skills.
- Strong people management skills, including conflict resolution.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent management qualities.
- A flexible attitude to work.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products