Security Sales Specialist
- Field Based, UK Wide, United Kingdom
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
Right now, Daisy Corporate Services is embarking on the next stage of its ambitious growth journey - and we’re looking for enthusiastic people to join our sales team.
Job Title: Security Sales Specialist
Role: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Field Based
Salary: Up to £65,000 plus OTE
The primary objective of the Security Sales Specialist role is to drive the security sales engagement for customers across the Daisy Group. In addition, this role is responsible for identifying and winning new customers to Daisy using sales, marketing and vendor initiatives to expand Daisy's presence within the commercial and public sector.
The role is predominantly customer facing, requiring ownership of, and an ability to develop, drive and execute all phases of the sales cycle, including but not limited to the identification and qualification of opportunities, high level solution design, solution presentation, commercial negotiation and order processing. There is also the opportunity to contribute to enhancing the Daisy Security proposition as the product strategy evolves.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven track record of sales performance and a strong understanding of the UK Security marketplace. The candidate should be comfortable working in a dynamic environment and capable of prioritising workload based on the customer's expectations whilst following internal governance demands of the business.
- Consistently achieve monthly sales targets as set by the company
- Pro actively identify Security sales opportunities in the Daisy account base and new accounts
- Promote the Security proposition within the Daisy Group to drive new cross sell activity
- Own, develop and execute all areas of the sales cycle for Security opportunities
- To learn, understand and articulate Daisy's value proposition
- Accurately manage and report sales forecasts using relevant company systems
- Manage and update customer and opportunity records on relevant company systems
- Contribute to the develop of the Daisy Security proposition, working with the practice lead, specialists, vendors and customer base
- Achieve and maintain relevant Daisy and vendor accreditations and certifications
- Undertake assignments as required by the business that drive growth or improve customer experience
- Extensive sales experience within the UK Cyber Security marketplace
- Proven track record achieving sales targets
- A strong understanding of the UK Security marketplace and the requirements of Daisy's customers
- A strong understanding of SIEM, Threat Protection, Vulnerability Scanning and DDoS protection product set.
- Map customer business objectives, IT strategy, technical and commercial requirements to relevant technology solutions
- Clearly articulate how Daisy Security solutions can deliver customer business value
- Understand customer business objectives and map these to relevant technology solutions
- Experience creating, managing, negotiating and closing substantial Security contracts.
- Demonstrate key relationships with or an understanding of market leading vendors
- Consistent, thorough pipeline management of at least three times target in any given period
- Deliver against all key commission plan targets
- Accurately forecast monthly commitment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to set goals and standards of performance in order to achieve short, medium and long term objectives
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Appetite for self-education and certification to promote own development in conjunction with Daisy training initiatives
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products