UC & C Pre Sales Support
- Home Based, UK Wide, United Kingdom
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
Daisy Corporate Services is looking for an individual to provide consultative services for UK and European Clients, with specific responsibility for advising clients on Mitel/Unify/Avaya and Gamma UC small projects.
The role would suit someone currently in a technical support role with knowledge in our core technology partners in an environment where there will be no shortage of interesting technical and sales challenges. This role is ideal anyone who would like to progress into more complex Pre-sales consultancy in the future.
The individual should be able to articulate the benefits of the technologies being deployed partner with our professional services to maximise the return on investment. This position will require someone who is used to producing a high volume of variable accurate work.
- Provide Pre-sales support and guidance for Account Managers and Sales Specialists during the preparation of quotations for small works
- Develop creative solutions to customers’ enquiries and requirements.
- To engage with Sales from the early stage of the pre-sales cycle.
- To occasionally attend customer meetings with Sales.
- Technically qualify new opportunities and provide input for commercial qualification.
- Working individually with the ability to design and develop innovative and competitive solutions based on customer requirements, working individually.
- Answer internal solutions design queries from Sales..
- Close working relationship with engineering in order to validate proposed designs and solutions.
- To answer any general pre-sales queries for purposes of budgetary pricing.
- Work as a team player to assist in the smooth running of the UC + Communications team.
- Provide consultative services to our clients and be seen as a trusted adviser by assist in the execution of business plans.
- Be one of the prime interfaces into product manufacturer/suppliers.
- To gain and maintain system design accreditation for applicable products
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- If you are a Manager of staff, you must ensure:
Ø your team are aware of their security responsibilities & know how to access Daisy Group Security Policies hosted on the Intranet;
Ø the principles listed with the Daisy Group Security Policy Statement document are embedded within the operations of your team.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- Someone with a passion for working in the Unified Communications field.
- Some Technical knowledge of our Voice/UCC services.
- IT & Telecoms experience and ability to talk confidently about technical solutions.
- Experience in giving customer presentations.
- Some technical design skills.
- Experience of SIP, Hosted Voice an advantage.
- Previous hands on technical experience is an advantage.
- Excellent commercial skills
- Excellent client facing communications skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team with little supervision using own initiative.
- Responsible and willing to take ownership.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Recognition of the challenges involved in working in the service industry, with particular emphasis placed on customer focus solutions, managed services and consultative selling.
- Additional experience in Avaya, Unify,Mitel and/or Microsoft Products would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to form close working relationships with customer community, sub-contractors and manufacturers.
- A self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- An outgoing individual willing to participate as part of a
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products