Project Manager - PM4
- Field Based, UK Wide, United Kingdom
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of multiple projects, where the size, complexity and solution may vary. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that the detailed solution as signed off by Daisy and the customer is executed and managed in line with the delivery plan, quality and budget ensuring all aspects of service are in place and customer billing implemented and initiated, whilst ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. As a Senior Project Manager it is expected that the role will also act as a point of escalation when necessary as well as providing coaching and mentoring to junior members within the team.
Your Responsibilities -
- Creates and executes project work plans, including scope and migration
- Identifies resources requires and assigns individual responsibilities
- Provides a single point of contact for customers and internal stakeholders
- Manages the P&L associate with the project to show budget, forecast and actual profitability
- Maintains a change control log with records and impact assessments of all changes that have been introduced during the project lifecycle.
- Ensure customer instigated changes are properly captured, approved and funded
- Capture all hours worked, and track forecast against budget on a weekly basis on the company timesheet tool
- Chair regular project review with clients representatives and project team members, report regularly on project progress, to the client and line management.
- Conforms to governance during the end to end lifecycle of the project
- Delivers project to time, quality and budget
- Defines the risk profiles for each project, maintain and manage the risk and issue log for each project, put in place contingency plans to minimise business risk.
- Engages and works with Service Transition to ensure successful operational go live
- Ensures timely and accurate invoicing with supporting evidence to demonstrate completeness of tasks/projects
- Acts as a point of escalation when necessary.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to junior members of the project team
- Drives Customer Satisfaction in line with CSAT survey.
- Extensive experience in project managing converged solutions involving multiple technologies.
- Experience of Data Centre and Cloud based solutions involving multiple vendors (essential).
- Experience in data migration including but not exclusive to O365 (essential).
- Experience of LAN/WAN solutions involving multiple vendors - Extreme and Juniper preferred.
- Experience of Security and Firewall solutions involving multiple vendors
- Experience of Mitel 3300 and Avaya ACM and/or IP telephony solutions (desirable)
- Experience of people management
- Microsoft Project experience
- Professional Project Management qualification such as APM or Prince 2 (Practitioner Level)
- Experience and understanding of working within an ITIL lead organisation
- Excellent understanding of risk and issue management with demonstrable practical experience.
- Understanding of P&L as well as practical knowledge of sales and billing cycles/process
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Excellent MI and reporting skills
- Strong people management skills, including conflict resolution
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent management qualities
- A flexible attitude to work.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products