Customer Experience Manager
- Lindred Rd, Nelson, Brierfield, Nelson, UK
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
This role offers the opportunity to define and lead critical customer-centric functions within Daisy Corporate Services. The Customer Experience Manager will drive performance and activity within Customer Service, Customer Relations, Quality Assurance and Customer Satisfaction teams. They will ensure a consistent and highly confident approach to meeting expectations and delivery a first class experience.
Working closely with team managers and leaders to drive passionate and committed teams in their functions all whilst striving to find innovative ways to improve process, culture and performance.
- Define and lead the Customer Experience through a number of team functions including syndicated and dedicated Customer Service, Customer Relations, Quality Assurance and Customer Satisfaction including Complaints.
- Identify departmental improvement plans through translation and interpretation of customer insights and performance metrics.
- Monitor performance and measure processes to clearly demonstrate how targets link to business plans and any areas that need to be addressed or improved.
- Build and maintain a strong interdepartmental working relationship with Operational teams, third-parties allowing opportunities for end-to-end performance to be managed, improved and discussed.
- Work closely with ITIL driven Service Desk operations as part of the wider Customer Service Function. Aligning activities within Customer Services with parallel work driven by Service Operations Managers across the function.
- Create and instill a positive culture across a team of committed, passionate and fundamentally ‘customer-focused’ people, striving to deliver ownership and confidence in line with Daisy’s visions and values.
- Involvement and delegation in ongoing projects focused on process improvement and bettering the Customer Experience.
- Take the lead role in the definition, enhancement and retention of people capabilities to drive development, accountability and ownership at all levels
- Deliver the strategy that effectively balances customer requirements with operational efficiency
- Influence, develop, mould and change people to provide outstanding internal and external customer service and a high-quality, skilled team.
- Extensive experience of senior leadership within a customer experience and/or complaints role.
- Understanding of planning for and managing numerous teams with differing roles and responsibilities.
- Previous experience in technology and telecoms is desirable
- Qualifications in Customer Service, ITIL or similar are desirable
- Experience of supporting operations within a B2B environment is preferred.
- A strong communicator with leadership, influencing, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Problem solving and highly effective decision making skills
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products