Desk Based Project Manager - PM2
- Birstall / Nelson, Leeds / Nelson (Lancashire), United Kingdom
Are you looking for your next step up the career ladder in Project Management? Do you have a strong eye for detail and a desire to deliver excellent Customer Service? If you answered yes to both of those, we want you for our Desk Based Project Manager (PM2) role based at our Leeds or Nelson Office.
The Desk Based Project Manager (PM2) is responsible for the delivery of projects and ensuring that the detailed solution signed off by the customer is executed against delivery plan, quality and budget. They will also be responsible for ensuring all aspects of the service are in place (mobile, network, service desk, etc.) and that customer billing is implemented and initiated.
- Create and execute project work places, including scope and migration.
- Revise plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources required and assign individual responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects and scope.
- Ensures conformance to governance during the end to end life-cycle of the project including delivery of project reporting.
- Delivers project to time, quality and budget.
- Minimises exposure and risk of projects, liaising with management for support.
- Tracks and reports resources associated with the delivery of the project.
- Engages and works with Service Transition to ensure successful operational go live.
- Ensures timely and accurate invoicing with supporting evidence to demonstrate completeness of tasks/projects.
- Drives Customer Satisfaction in line with CSAT survey.
Key Relationships -
- Customers and third parties when and where appropriate.
- Account Managers, Sales Specialists and pre-sales.
- Finance, Service Transition, Operational Support and Service Management.
- Understanding of Prince2 methodology
- Understanding of ITIL methodologies
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Understanding of Risk and Issue Management with demonstrable practical experience.
- Good commercial acumen.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products