HR Administrator - Maternity Cover
- Oakwell Way, Birstall, Batley WF17, UK
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
The role of the HR Administrator is to support the HR Business Partners in providing HR administration, processes and practices in a timely, efficient and customer-focused manner while looking for opportunities to reduce and improve administration processes. The role will involve effectively handling all HR and Payroll related administration and first line enquiries.
- Maintain HR databases e.g. Sage, Open People and E-bis.
- Deal with queries (via the telephone, in person and emails) such as employee queries, holidays, sickness, compassionate leave, maternity/paternity leave, parental leave and contractual questions.
- Create and process amendments to contracts.
- Set up new starters and process leavers.
- Communicate with internal departments, for example Payroll and Fleet.
- Deal with and respond to pension, life assurance and healthcare queries, including dealing with third party providers.
- Respond to reference enquiries.
- Deal with flexible working requests.
- Update and maintain organisational charts with new starters, leavers and internal transfers.
- Other general admin duties e.g. issue company letters, receive/take calls and messages, open the post, process invoices, filing, deal with eye test enquiries and take notes in meetings.
- Competent user of MS Outlook/Word/Excel
- Strong administration and system skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Conscientious and committed to deliver within tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- HR experience would be desirable but not essential
- Well organised, with the ability to deal with multiple tasks that include dealing with highly sensitive data in a professional manner
- The ability to understand and resolve employee issues and concerns correctly and efficiently
- Keeping in line with company policies and procedures, ensure other members of staff do the same through accurate and concise instructions
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products