Desk Based Account Manager
- Lindred Rd, Brierfield, Nelson, UK
Daisy Communications is an independent business providing services and solutions to businesses.
Founded by current Chairman, Matthew Riley in 2001, Daisy has grown to become the largest independent in the market. From looking after smaller businesses with a handful of employees which want great value services, to supporting medium-sized companies that are looking for a provider to take responsibility for their entire communications infrastructure, we help UK businesses survive and thrive in the midst of constant technological change.
At Daisy we recognise that the success of our business depends on the people we employ and as such we value the contribution of every single one of our 500+ employees.
Whatever our employees do – sales, marketing, customer service, finance, HR or L&D their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 09:00am to 17:30pm
Role: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Up to £25,000 - Dependant on Experience
The purpose of this uncapped commission-able role is to own and manage your own base of customers. To deliver excellent account management and to achieve KPIs each month.
You will be the trusted advisor to your customer base, ensuring that you retain your customer at all times and help and assist them in ensuring they are technology and communications ready for the business market. You will own the customer billing number and churn number for your accounts.
- To be accountable for a customer base of existing Daisy customers
- To carry out proactive outbound management of your own customer base on behalf of Daisy
- To create value and build a strong relationship with your customer base
- To proactively upskill and self learn
- To cross-sell and up-sell all Daisy products and services to your existing customers
- To meet set revenue, churn and product penetration targets
- Identify and escalate opportunities to sell further products by way of visit or referral
- Responsible for keeping churn to a minimum
- Re-sign customers to new contract
- Work towards set targets, KPI’s, goals and objectives
- Schedule and action all tasks to completion within specified timescales whilst ensuring all systems are kept fully updated for each action and point of customer contact
- Collect Key Decision Maker contacts and contact details
- Obtain additional information where possible to maximize customer contact details
- Maintain a professional appearance, telephone manner and attitude at all times
- Minimum of 12 months - B2B Telcoms Sales Experience
- Excellent communications skills; verbal and written
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Ability to manage workload
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong team worker
- Computer literature
- Previous sales experience is preferred
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Up to four weeks’ company sick pay over a 12-month rolling period