- Lindred Rd, Brierfield, Nelson, UK
Daisy Communications is an independent business providing services and solutions to businesses.
Founded by current Chairman, Matthew Riley in 2001, Daisy has grown to become the largest independent in the market. From looking after smaller businesses with a handful of employees which want great value services, to supporting medium-sized companies that are looking for a provider to take responsibility for their entire communications infrastructure, we help UK businesses survive and thrive in the midst of constant technological change.
At Daisy we recognise that the success of our business depends on the people we employ and as such we value the contribution of every single one of our 500+ employees.
Whatever our employees do – sales, marketing, customer service, finance, HR or L&D their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
- Maintain HR databases e.g. Sage, Smart Recruiters
- Deal with queries (via the telephone, in person and emails) such as employee queries, holidays, sickness, compassionate leave, maternity/paternity leave, parental leave and contractual questions.
- Create and process amendments to contracts.
- Set up new starters and process leavers.
- Communicate with internal departments, for example Payroll and Fleet.
- Deal with and respond to pension, life assurance and healthcare queries, including dealing with third party providers.
- Respond to reference enquiries and request references.
- Deal with flexible working requests.
- Update and maintain organisational charts with new starters, leavers and internal transfers.
- Other general admin duties e.g. issue company letters, receive/take calls and messages, open the post, process invoices, filing, deal with eye test enquiries and take notes in meetings
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- Competent user of MS Outlook/Word/Excel
- Strong administration and system skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Conscientious and committed to deliver within tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- HR experience would be desirable
- Well organised, with the ability to deal with multiple tasks that include dealing with highly sensitive data in a professional manner
- The ability to understand and resolve employee issues and concerns correctly and efficiently
- Keeping in line with company policies and procedures, ensure other members of staff do the same through accurate and concise instructions
- A keen eye for detail/high level of visual accuracy
- Ability to discretely handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products