Customer Service Executive
- Princess Way, Prudhoe NE42, UK
Daisy Communications is an independent business providing services and solutions to businesses.
Founded by current Chairman, Matthew Riley in 2001, Daisy has grown to become the largest independent in the market. From looking after smaller businesses with a handful of employees which want great value services, to supporting medium-sized companies that are looking for a provider to take responsibility for their entire communications infrastructure, we help UK businesses survive and thrive in the midst of constant technological change.
At Daisy we recognise that the success of our business depends on the people we employ and as such we value the contribution of every single one of our 500+ employees.
Whatever our employees do – sales, marketing, customer service, finance, HR or L&D their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
As a Customer Service Executive within one of our Daisy customer service teams, your role will involve you taking full ownership for customer queries, establishing a suitable resolution for both the customer and the business in a timely manner.
First line contact for customer queries relating to general account enquiries, billing queries, order queries, faults/technical queries and disconnection requests. Understanding when it is appropriate to escalate any of these queries to the second line teams via a warm transfer.
- To provide a right first time level of service ensuring the customer expectations are met.
- To identify opportunities to maximise growth and revenue through cross selling opportunities referring, where appropriate, to specialist sales teams.
- Identify and escalate any process issues and offer suggestions/ideas for suitable resolutions.
- Increase customer loyalty and reduce Churn working in synergy with other departments.
- To build and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external customers, establishing and building strong relationships with other departments.
- Establishing and building rapport with customers, providing accurate and timely information to instill customer confidence in our ability to deliver an exceptional level of service.
- To deliver against the key business objectives, business service level agreements and individual key performance indicators.
- Ensure clear, concise and comprehensive notes are entered onto the systems after each and every customer contact, with relevant documents attached where necessary.
- Confidence in handling customer escalations, managing objections and taking ownership to get a full resolution.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work within a fast paced environment within the service industry.
- Competent with all Microsoft packages.
- Ability to understand, analyse and interpret data.
- Take ownership of issues and follow through to conclusion Sound questioning and listening skills, being able to pinpoint the exact issue in order to get a resolution.
- Can do attitude with a flexible approach to work
- To build and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external
- Be able to demonstrate a logical thought process, meeting customer demands and expectations.
- Ability to work well as an individual and as part of a team.
- Possess excellent, assertive and controlled telephone manner.
- A high level of professionalism
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Problem analysis/solving
- Attention to detail
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Up to four weeks’ company sick pay over a 12-month rolling period