Technical Support Specialist (SaaS Enterprise Systems)
- 3801 Parkwood Blvd, Frisco, TX 75034, USA
Dairy.com (www.dairy.com) is the leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions provider to the dairy industry. Our suite of sourcing, trading, transaction facilitation, data processing and data analytics solutions are trusted to power certain mission-critical activities. Today our solutions and services help clients solve real and complex supply chain problems.
Dairy.com is positioned to be the world’s preeminent provider of dairy intelligence and technology, helping our customers feed a growing world. That’s what we strive for every day. We’re a critical lynchpin in the global food supply chain…and our customers remind us of it quite often.
It takes a great culture and amazing talent to meet such lofty goals. We invest in our people and promote a diverse, inclusive, and engaging culture. Titles don't really matter here. We like to say that we are all part of a “great team doing great things.” We look for employees who are engaged and passionate about our products and our customers' success.
This, we believe, creates a dynamic work environment where we all actually get along, help one another, and feel good about the work we do. When talented people come together who share similar values – amazing things happen.
Summary: In this position, your customer first demeanor and technical know-how will shine as you delight customers and make their experience effortless. On a day-to-day basis, you provide technical assistance for our dairy management and supply chain software solutions – from setting up new users, troubleshooting issues, assisting with configurations, resetting passwords, and compiling data and reports. The solutions you support are vast, and reach from mobile applications, to farm analytic and dashboard tools, to manufacturing scheduling and receiving software.
Technical Support Job Duties:
- Reset passwords, add new users and contracts, configure and maintain accounts, customer information, and templates across multiple software solutions
- Train and on-board new users
- Utilize the Dairy.com system to generate reports and address data or system inquiries requested by customers or colleagues
- Proactively investigate system and data issues for customers and colleagues
- Be inquisitive, logical, and persistent in developing troubleshooting steps to remedy any technical concerns and find solutions
- Solve diverse set of system related problems – from SaaS implementation questions, system operational and functional questions, and user configuration testing
- Log customer interactions into CRM system
- Create and escalate support tickets to the development team
- Communicate with quick turn-around response time via phone and email (in accordance with SLAs)
- Share knowledge within the team via documentation, on-going training, and participation in testing as needed
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure on-going improvements in quality and service
- Provide back up support to other departments (i.e. implementations, project management, and managed services)
- Stay up to date on releases and new release client communication
- Provide scheduled and on-call assistance for nights, weekends and holidays on a rotational basis
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders and cross-functional departments
- Establish rapport with client base and maintain strong customer relationships
- Effectively communicate status, findings and provide updates
- Follow up with account managers and internal stakeholders to share real-time activity
In joining the technical support team, you will:
- Become knowledgeable about the dairy industry
- Gain an understanding of dairy supply chain practices
- Learn dairy companies including manufactures and end users
- Two years in a similar role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration preferred
- Must be a positive and proactive problem-solver with the ability to think on your feet while providing excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Dependable work ethic
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Time management and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
If this job sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply by uploading a copy of your resume!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.