Vice President, Services (SaaS)
- 3801 Parkwood Blvd, Frisco, TX 75034, USA
Dairy.com (www.dairy.com) is the leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions provider to the dairy industry. Our suite of sourcing, trading, transaction facilitation, data processing and data analytics solutions are trusted to power certain mission-critical activities. Today our solutions and services help clients solve real and complex supply chain problems.
Dairy.com is positioned to be the world’s preeminent provider of dairy intelligence and technology, helping our customers feed a growing world. That’s what we strive for every day. We’re a critical lynchpin in the global food supply chain…and our customers remind us of it quite often.
It takes a great culture and amazing talent to meet such lofty goals. We invest in our people and promote a diverse, inclusive, and engaging culture. Titles don't really matter here. We like to say that we are all part of a “great team doing great things.” We look for employees who are engaged and passionate about our products and our customers' success.
This, we believe, creates a dynamic work environment where we all actually get along, help one another, and feel good about the work we do. When talented people come together who share similar values – amazing things happen.
Opportunity: The Vice President, Services role is responsible for bringing a strategic vision, operational prowess and innovation to leading some of Dairy.com’s largest and most crucial teams (Customer Success, Implementation, Training, and Technical Support). Our leaders are recognized experts in their field who leverage their skills and experience to create measurable, improved outcomes for our company and our customers. We value humility and humbleness in management style and approach, but show strength, determination, and aim to provide clarity for those we lead. Leadership means being a continuous source of inspiration and being fueled by your desire to make an impact to our company and our customers. Your bucket gets filled up by tackling problems and creating solutions with other smart and like-minded professionals and having some fun along the way. While our work is important, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Life if more fun when you enjoy what you come to work to do each and every day and share that with those around you. Most of all, our leaders are passionate. Passionate about their work. About their teams. About making our customers better. And about making Dairy.com the world’s pre-eminent provider of dairy intelligence and technology, helping our customers feed a growing world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Architect the SaaS services organization which spans: implementation, support, customer success and project management, to fully embrace industry standards and best-practices to achieve operational efficiency to support an ambitious growth plan.
- Design and implement processes, systems and structures necessary to consistently deliver profitable, high quality customer results.
- Establish and communicate the KPIs and measurements across the SaaS Services organization that drive continued improvement at all levels.
- Lead change and align teams: recruit, hire, and mentor SaaS Services team members; establish a culture of collaboration and performance as we bring merged organizations together for success.
- Build a deeply rooted culture of customer accountability and metric-based operational excellence within the Services teams.
- Closely monitor team performance using common SaaS metrics: time to value, churn rate, revenue retention, NPS, project profitability, utilization rates, case count and time to close, etc.
- Identify gaps across the organization and present solutions to align with goals and metrics for SaaS Services.
- Develop and manage scalable best in class processes to support rapid growth across multiple products and platforms. Includes: Implementation/Onboarding, Training, Customer Service, Advocacy, audits, etc.
- Collaborate with the sales team to expand account use and revenues through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Influence future customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred.
10 – 15 year’s relevant SaaS based Customer Success, Services/Professional Services or other similar leadership experience.
Travel may be required, approximately 25%.
If this job sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply by uploading a copy of your resume!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.