Data Entry Specialist (Temp - 2 month assignment)
- 3801 Parkwood Blvd, Frisco, TX 75034, USA
Dairy.com (www.dairy.com) is the leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions provider to the dairy industry. Our suite of sourcing, trading, transaction facilitation, data processing and data analytics solutions are trusted to power certain mission-critical activities. Today our solutions and services help clients solve real and complex supply chain problems.
Dairy.com is positioned to be the world’s preeminent provider of dairy intelligence and technology, helping our customers feed a growing world. That’s what we strive for every day. We’re a critical lynchpin in the global food supply chain…and our customers remind us of it quite often.
It takes a great culture and amazing talent to meet such lofty goals. We invest in our people and promote a diverse, inclusive, and engaging culture. Titles don't really matter here. We like to say that we are all part of a “great team doing great things.” We look for employees who are engaged and passionate about our products and our customers' success.
This, we believe, creates a dynamic work environment where we all actually get along, help one another, and feel good about the work we do. When talented people come together who share similar values – amazing things happen.
In this unique role, we will rely on your attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills to enter and process raw milk manifests – a critical source document produced by the industry that serves as the primary means of quantifying raw milk deliveries into manufacturing and processing operations and as the basis for valuing payments to the dairy farmers producing this raw milk. Specifically, you will be responsible for ensuring complete and accurate entry and processing of assigned raw milk manifests and resolving data inconsistencies and errors. In addition, you will have the opportunity to contact customers to resolve questions, inconsistencies or missing data, and participate on data conversion and data analysis projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Entering alphabetic, numeric or symbolic data from source documents into database
- Validation and verification of entry data against controls and corroborating information
- Making necessary corrections to information entered
- Compiling, sorting and verifying accuracy of data to be entered
- Keeping record of work completed
- Reviewing error reports and entering corrections into computer
- Transmitting entered information into database
- Filing or routing source documents after entry
- Responding to inquiries regarding entered data
- Participating in customer account relationship development activities
- Maintaining records for audit
- Assisting in supporting further processing and warehousing of entered data
Applicants must possess a polished, professional appearance coupled with excellent communication skills. 10-key experience a must! Accuracy and attention to details are essential to success; in addition, all applicants must demonstrate the following:
- High School diploma / some college preferred
- 2-3 years data entry / 10-key experience
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to pass a background check
This is a temporary two month assignment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.