Directeur(trice) de Clientèle - Annonceurs (All Genders)
- Type of Contract: Permanent
- Skills / Job Stream Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Department: Global Business
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
- Develop and scale collaborative relationships and revenue with top businesses in several verticals
- Be the expert on these vertical businesses, to deliver solutions to best fit advertiser needs
- You'll ensure that Dailymotion is front of mind with the FR client and part of their core media mix; build relations across all key functions, ensure key stakeholders know and understand our proposition, and aim to develop a local partnership or fully build global JBP's
- You will maximize the client media investment – working closely with the agency sales team to deliver the numbers locally; ensure Dailymotion is in all core media plans, activation budgets, big events (eg sport) or seasonal opportunities, and new Dailymotion innovation
- You’ll be responsible for providing direct sales, programmatic and creative solutions to brands
- You'll share learnings back with the SVP and your peers or sales teams in other markets
In addition, you will
- Serve as an industry expert in order to drive vertical and client success by developing leadership with advertisers
- Create and deliver consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, insights, and Dailymotion branding solutions
- Drive external and internal market knowledge and insights
- Develop proactive engagement with industry committees and conference
- 5 years of previous experience
- Strong understanding and background in several verticals (CPG, Retail, Finance, Automotive…)
- Ability to build relationships with top marketing/media decision-makers
- Proven experience in collaborative environments in order to build long term sustainable partnership growth
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of online video and digital industry
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach
- Ability to convert business from other media channels
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Contract Type: Permanent
Start date: September 2023
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
For the France offices 🇫🇷
🏡Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 month abroad)
💰International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
🍼8 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
🕶️Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
🚀Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥Company-paid Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
🚇Commuter benefit coverage - Public Transport and Bike refund
🏖️Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
🎡Workers representatives committee(sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)