Data Insights Fraud detection (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Data Insights
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, GMA, Star Media Group, Viva.co.id, One India, GMM, PEP.ph, and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
As a Business Data Scientist, you will be at the core of Dailymotion's strategy of being a data-driven company. Within a cross-function team of data analytics practitioners, you will be supporting the ads operations and products team whose mission is to provide the best ad experience for our publishers and our users. You will be providing insights and analytical assets on data at scale for different use cases such as ad pressure optimization, behavioral and contextual targeting, ivt detection, or inventory forecast/optimization.
- Understand business stakeholder needs and translate them into analysis or data projects
- Perform analyses and AB tests at scale to extract actionable insights that will help drive decisions across the business.
- Identify fraud trends/insights by using advanced analytics tools to fight fraudsters and reduce Invalid Traffic on our platform
- Build analytical assets (visualization, data science models, tables,...) to optimize and monitor our IVT level and evaluate the associated impact on our content partners, advertisers and net margin
- Work closely with the Fraud Task force team (Product, Ad Operations, Engineers, Finance) to understand threats and develop fraud prevention strategies / improve processes.
- Communicate insights and recommendations to key stakeholders for decision making.
- Ability to process and analyze data sets at scale, and interpret them to make business decisions.
- 5+ years of quantitative or statistical analysis experience (data scientist, data analyst, statistician)
- 3+ years of experience in ads industry, Tech product or management consulting.
- Consultant mindset to understand quickly different business use cases
- 5+ years experience with SQL
- Experience with Tableau and Python is a plus
- Communication skills and ability to manage a project
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to foster relationships with peers and other functions
- Values diversity and works well in a multi-cultural environment
- BS or MS or equivalent experience in a quantitative field
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Permanent & Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
For French Offices 🇫🇷
🏡Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 month abroad)
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)