Alternance - Assistant développement commercial en régie publicitaire - EMEA (F/M/D)
- Paris, France
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Type of Contract: Apprenticeship
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We are looking for our new International Sales Assistant to join our EMEA sales team in Paris to develop our activity.
Under the responsibility of our Cross-EMEA Sales Director, you will :
- Contribute to the negotiation & conclusion of new partnerships, on both direct (media agencies & sales houses) and indirect (programmatic sales) sides
- Support sales and operations in the efforts to successfully set up, deliver, and optimize advertisements campaigns of an existing portfolio of clients
- Develop reporting and analytics tools and provide optimization recommendations to increase performance and yield
- Assist with the evaluation and testing of new partners, products, and tools that will support and improve business
- You have a Bac +4/5, and you come from a Business School, an Engineering School or the University
- You are specialized on international business, business development, online advertising or any related field;
- A previous experience in the digital industry or in online advertising is strongly appreciated;
- You must be fluent in English and French (written and spoken);
- You are responsive and you have good interpersonal skills;
- You have initiative and autonomy;
- You have good analytical skills.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris, France
Duration/Type of contract: 1 year / apprenticeship
Start Date: ASAP
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)