Sales Marketing Executive - France : Internship-Contract (M/F/D)
- Paris, France
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Type of Contract: Internship
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We're seeking an intern to join the Sales Marketing team in Paris. This team is responsible for driving the sales strategy and execution of growing Dailymotion Advertising's marketing assets, through multidisciplinary marketing. The Intern will play a key role working closely with different teams in the French market, including sales, business analytics, content, ad operations and creative teams and will foster the circulation of information between them while driving sales enablement. Some responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Creation and update of marketing offers and materials (mediakits and sales decks, case studies, one pagers…)
- Pull syndicated data / in-market research from 3rd party reporting platforms & conduct analysis related to media opportunities
- Hands-on assistance with building blocks of repository, scalable market solutions
- Development of vertical or industry specific sales collateral (one pagers, sales pitch slides)
- Identify content sponsorship opportunities and build associated go-to-market plans.
- Analysis of official internet audience ratings (Nielsen, ComScore, Google Analytics, Kantar).
- Maintain benchmark and competitive intelligence on global online video market.
- Support internal digital marketing: newsletters and manage Dailymotion Advertising’s social networks.
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS, in Marketing/Business or Engineering or equivalent (Junior/Senior/Recent Graduate)
- Rigorous, organized, curious, self-starter, comfortable with numbers and with strong communications skills – written, oral.
- Strong interest in media / advertising as well as digital marketing issues.
- Experience working in a media / advertising company is an ideal but not mandatory.
- Strong analytical thinking
- Creative skills appreciated; please attach samples, projects and cover letter
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris, France
Duration/Type of contract: 6 months Internship
Start Date: ASAP
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)