Customer Technical Support Engineer (M/F/D)
- Fort-de-France 97200, Martinique
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Customer Support
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, Vice and more. Dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly page views across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
As part of its growing global activities, Dailymotion is looking to enforce its programmatic and monetization product by building its own video ad stack to deliver new monetization solutions for its own ecosystem around desktop, mobile and CTV, and provide innovative marketing solutions for advertisers.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
As part of its growing activities, Dailymotion is looking to enforce its Customer Support team.
As a Technical Support Engineer, your objective will be to guide our clients during their onboarding and offer them continuous support along their Dailymotion journey by replying to their product and technical questions.
You will be working among the Operation team and you will have to synchronize and orchestrate with different internal teams (including the Sales team, Product team, Content team, and Engineering team) in order to solve client issues or collect information.
Reporting to the Customer Support Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Interact with customers and provide guidance and knowledge to their products, services, or technical inquiries.
- Investigate, diagnose, troubleshoot clients requests, and identify solutions to resolve their issues.
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to partners within our SLA.
- Ensure requests follow-up, from the reception of the request to its resolution.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Stay up-to-date with product changes and updates and adapt your replies and agent workflows.
- Create new internal documentation (Knowledge Base) and client-side documentation (Help center) and improve existing ones.
- Ensure good communication across the different teams you will work with.
About your experience:
- BS/MS Engineering degree in relevant field or equivalent qualifications by years of experience.
- At least two years of technical support experience within a similar customer service role.
- Proven track record in hands-on problem-solving.
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment.
- Experience with Zendesk & JIRA is a plus.
- Fluent in English and French a plus (spoken and written)
- Investigator, you like to solve problems and investigate technical issues.
- Communicator, you’re at ease to sum-up, document, or explain complex situations.
- Adaptable with your routine, you’ll have to learn and change your replies and workflows based on the new features developed on a regular basis.
- Eager to learn, you’re curious about web technologies and best practices.
- Service-minded, you like to help people and guide them to solve an issue.
- Team player, you’re at ease to synchronize with a lot of people and always think as a team.
- Composure, you’re able to stay calm and take scalable decisions, sometimes in urgent situations.
Type of contract: CDI
Start Date: ASAP
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.