Junior IT Administrator (D/F/M)
- New York, NY, USA
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Corporate IT Engineering
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Our IT support team operates for all our offices to ensure high-quality internal customer service to all Dailymotion Employees.
To maintain a positive experience for our Employees while having important new projects to manage, we are looking for an Junior IT Support Administrator :
- Operational responsibility for the implementation and documentation of the central components of the corporate IT system
- (environment and office network management infrastructure, Office365, Okta services, ...)
- Work on provisioning, installation / configuration, operations, maintenance of hardware and software, on network and security systems.
- Identify and document projects to improve the efficiency of Dailymotion support and business teams
- Manage NYC IT equipment (Mac, PC and mobile phones)
- Identify, recommend and carry out high leverage technical projects by prioritizing high impact projects
- Be the technical point of contact for Dailymotion employees, and promote collaboration with all of the company's teams
- Regularly participate in feedback within the Corporate IT, Security and beyond team on improvement topics
- Also support the following tasks, within the functional scope of the Corporate IT team:
- Daily support to teams: France, US, Singapore, ROW
- Provide technical support, advice and documentation to the Corporate IT team
- Perform system maintenance
- Monitor system performance
- Manage data / systems backup, migration and disaster recovery
- Build and maintain system and user security
- Writing of incident reports and summary reports of operations
- Definition of monitoring tools, propose improvements and set up automated tests
- Constant technological watch internal tools (Zoom, Okta, O365, JAMF) and new solutions (API, Github, ...)
- Maintenance in operational condition of equipment supporting IT services, on Dailymotion and Datacenters
- Academic degree in IT/Electronic (BTS, DUT)
- 3+ years experience supporting end-users with computing hardware, software and networking protocols
- At least a first experience working as an internal IT Support administrator
- Experienced in an hybrid technical environment (both Windows and Apple)
- Experienced with: ticketing system (Jira is a plus) , a video conference system (Zoom is a plus), and various applications and users management systems (Windows Server, JAMF, OKTA,…)
- Fluent in English
- High sense of service, willing to help and have various interactions with our internal users
- Able to evolve in/adapt to a fast-growing environment
- Great rigor and strong attention to detail
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time & Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
For the NYC Office 🇺🇸
🏥High-end Health Insurance (eligibility starting from the 1st day. 100% by Dailymotion)
🎖️ Retirement: 401k eligibility after 90 Days of employment
⛱️ Flexible time off; vacation, holidays, sick-leave (take time off when you need to)
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏡 Remote Work Policy
🍼 Paternity leave or Co-parental leave extended
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
Want to learn more about us?