Royalties & Finance Controller - Internship (D/F/M)
- Paris, France
- Department: Finance
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Finance
- Type of Contract: Internship
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
As a member of the Finance team, you will help to creates reports & analysis during the closing period for the Content department, the US offices & other PROs costs. This also included budgeting and reforecast phasis periodically performed through the year. Second part of the job is to take a big part in the royalty process; from contracts activation to revenue calculation & monthly payments.
Main duties (non-exhaustive list):
- Actively participating in closing period & monthy reporting production
- Assisting operating team members through the buying process (software: NOA/SAP)
- Creation and updates of royalty reports to strategic Dailymotion partners
- PROs invoicing & contracts negotiations follow-up with Content and Accounting teams
- Assist in ad hoc analysis on royalty or OPEX costs
- Assist in the optimization of the royalty process
- Strong analytical ability, rigor, and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Future graduate of Master Degree in Corporate Finance, Financial Engineering or related discipline
- Fluent in English and French
- Previous experience in financial controlling may be an advantage; experience in an international environment and a high-growth sector is preferred
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
This position is an opening to pursue in VIE at Dailymotion’s office in New York (USA) afterward.
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Want to learn more about us?