Senior Product Manager – Video Player Monetization (F/M/D)
- Paris, France
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Product
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
- Develop and execute the roadmap for Dailymotion’s video player monetization and ad experiences
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- Gather feedback from internal and external stakeholders, prioritize features with the most impact on the business
- Work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds
- Break down complex problems into requirements and steps that drive product development
- Ensure our video player is competitive in the market and remains current with emerging advertising standards and specs
- Effectively engage and communicate with publishers and demand partners on new features, integrations, and custom solutions
- In conjunction with our in-house creative studio, ensure our ad formats are differentiated, strengthen our video player offer, and drive revenue for the business
- Collaborate closely with identity and privacy product manager to ensure video player remains regulatory compliance (GDPR, CCPA, COPPA, etc.)
- Collaborate with platform quality team to ensure player integrations for measurement are effectively implemented and optimized toward player performance (viewability, fraud, brand safety)
- Collaborate with ad platform product manager to ensure attribution is connected from the player to the advertising platform, and inventory is properly surfaced to buyers
- Between 3 to 5 years of accumulated experience in Product Management, at least one of those being within the Adtech or Video Player industry
- Strong project management acumen
- Understanding of DMPs and data-driven ad products
- Experience in monetization of large online publishers
- Accustomed to collaborative projects with standard sprint and product life cycle
- Technical environment: Jira. Knowledge in R and jQuery will be considered a plus
- Languages: Full working proficiency in English, full working proficiency in French will be considered a plus
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris, France
Contract Type : CDI
🔍Want to learn more about us:
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)