Senior UX Writer (M/F/D)
- Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Product Design
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion’s design team is hiring its new Senior UX Writer!
- Help shape product experiences by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand.
- Responsible for developing and evolving copy guidelines for our product suite from our brand’s tone of voice.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to create a cohesive cross-product experience.
- Oversees copy across different projects and products, ensuring consistency and unlocking solutions.
- Help colleagues to become better writers, be it by running training sessions; create frameworks and best practices within Dailymotion.
- Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
- At least 6 years of experience in a role that involves copywriting.
- Impeccable English writing skills with an extensive knowledge of grammar and creative usage of tone.
- Prior experience working with digital products.
- Experience writing micro-copy.
- Knowledge of translation tools (Transifex).
- Basic knowledge of design tools used by designers (Figma).
- Basic experience in A/B testing.
- Can work with challenging deadlines and adapt to changes.
- At ease with explaining and sharing copy’s knowledge to collaborators (previous experiences in training and public speaking will be considered as a plus).
- Adapting copy to different targets and departments while remaining consistent in tone.
- Skills adapting English copy to different English-speaking markets.
- Fluent working proficiency in French is considered a plus.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris or remotely based in France
Contract Type : CDI
🔍Want to learn more about us:
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)