Senior Product Manager – Ad Platform (F/M/D)
- New York, NY, USA
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Product
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
As a Product Manager, you will responsible the success of a suite of products that enable our partners to distribute at scale their content, drive audience engagement through recommendation and monitor their monetization in real-time.
You will work alongside your product team, data analysts and engineers, designers, and marketing specialists, to build the right features to drive our network of publishers to succeed globally. You will report to the VP of Product Monetization and work closely with all the product teams of Dailymotion’s ecosystem.
The ideal candidate has a data-driven mindset, a strong taste for intuitive user experiences, and a proven background in managing complex products with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and execute the roadmap for Dailymotion’s video Ad Platform
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- Gather feedback from internal and external stakeholders, prioritize features with the most impact on the business
- Work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds
- Grow the contextual targeting offering, leveraging Dailymotion assets, to solidify our positioning in the market, as we enter a cookieless world
- Break down complex problems into requirements and steps that drive product development
- Collaborate with stakeholders to manage and streamline platform integrations (DMPs, DSPs, etc.)
- Create the best and most efficient workflow and user experience for all users of our Ad platform
- Maintain platform health and create optimizations to ensure our platform functions in an efficient manner and optimizes revenue for our customers
- Oversee all reporting and dashboards related to the advertising platform, ensure proper metrics are surfaced in a consumable and usable way, to drive the business
- Collaborate closely with identity and privacy product manager to ensure our platform remains regulatory compliance (GDPR, CCPA, COPPA, etc.) end to end
- Collaborate closely with platform quality team to ensure our inventory is measurable and valuable (viewability, fraud, brand safety, etc.)
- Collaborate with video player team to ensure attribution is connected from client to server side and, and inventory is properly surfaced to buyers
WHAT THE IDEAL PROFILE LOOKS LIKE..
- Between 3 to 5 years of accumulated experience in Product Management
- Experience working in advertising and monetization, particularly open rtb, targeting (contextual and audience), DMPs, and relevant reporting expertise
- UI/UX experience a plus
- Header bidding experience a plus
- Strong project management acumen
- Accustomed to collaborative projects with standard sprint and product life cycle
- Technical environment: Jira. Knowledge in R and jQuery will be considered a plus
- Languages: Full working proficiency in English
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you!
If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
For the NYC Office 🇺🇸
🏥High-end Health Insurance (eligibility starting from the 1st day. 100% by Dailymotion)
🎖️ Retirement: 401k eligibility after 90 Days of employment
⛱️ Paid Time off and additional PTO
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏡 Remote Work Policy
🍼 Paternity leave or Co-parental leave extended
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🚇 Public Transport refund
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.