Programmatic Partnerships Manager FR (M/F/D)
- Paris, France
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion is seeking a Programmatic Partnerships Manager to join the Global Partnerships team. You will leverage your experience and industry relationships in the digital media community to develop partnerships with DSPs by focusing on acquisition, integration, and adoption of the Dailymotion exchange. You will act as the SME for assigned platform partners, leading the day to day management and global strategy.
- You will serve as the France regional lead to a portfolio of DSP partners, responsible for developing the platform strategy and new partnerships to ensure revenue growth, proper delivery while escalating issues and coordinating with the other regional teams.
- Be able to multitask and adapt quickly to new potential strategic partnership opportunities as they come along.
- Responsible and accountable for the growth of your assigned programmatic partner revenue in your market.
- Advising and supporting Dailymotion sales team in deals activation by facilitating discussions with your DSPs and joining meetings with programmatic agencies and trading desks.
- Monitoring and analyzing assigned partners day-to-day activities to identify opportunities/challenges.
- Be proactive in understanding partner’s needs, developing custom commercial & technical offers when needed.
- Collaborate with both Dailymotion sales and marketing teams as the programmatic subject matter expert.
- Provide product management team with key market feedback to enhance constantly Dailymotion products and advertising solutions.
What the ideal profile looks like:
- Experience working in an adtech company; DSPs or SSP preferred as a sales and account manager.
- Strong adtech background with a mix of technical (video ad serving, common standards, VAST, VPAID, auction mechanics) and business experience (knowledge of ad tech ecosystem, yielding technologies, agency activation etc.)
- Strong negotiation skills - able to discuss terms with partners under several partnership models (rev share, price/volume guarantees etc.)
- Strategic thinking and ability to play with data.
- Ability to articulate business and product needs and proactively propose ideas to increase revenue.
- Collaborative mindset, team-oriented.
- Autonomous and proactive with internal teams and management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding time management skills; highly organized.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of and contacts within the French adtech ecosystem.
- 3 years of experience on a similar position
- Fluent proficiency in both English and French
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris, France
Contract Type : Indefinite contract (CDI)
🔍Want to learn more about us:
🏡Flexible/Remote Work Policy
💰International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
🍼4 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
🕶️Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
🚀Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥Company-paid Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
🚇Commuter benefit coverage - Public Transport and Bike refund
⛱️Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
🎡Workers representatives committee(sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)