Digital Advertising Sales Manager (Middle East, Africa & Benelux) (M/F/D)
- Paris, France
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Sales & Marketing
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE, and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop, and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
As part of the EMEA Sales team, you will be responsible, on the local markets (Middle East, Africa, Benelux), to:
- Define and implement the sales strategy
- Manage, evaluate and arbitrate among the existing partnerships for efficiency and ROI
- Identify new opportunities for revenue growth
- Prospect, Negotiate, and sign new partnerships with local resellers, Trading Desks, Media Agencies, Advertisers & other demand sources
- Monitor and optimize on a daily basis the sales activity in the zone: Revenue, STR, CPM, etc.
- Oversee inventory management; forecasting, pricing, and yield optimization to maximize revenue across all channels (mobile, display, video)
- Provide market analysis and identify key actors for online advertising in the local markets
- Contribute to the organization and development of larger strategic partnerships (Ad operations, contents, programmatic partnerships, etc.)
- Reporting and forecasting of the monthly results
On top of a mandatory strong background in media sales, Dailymotion is looking for:
- Bachelor or Master Degree from a Business University
- At least 3 years of experience in the Advertising industry; video and content focus greatly preferred
- Strong understanding of the Digital Advertising industry
- Proven track record of meeting quota
- Full working proficiency in English
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Additionally, our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Fluency in Arabic will be considered a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in any digital advertising company in the Middle East, Africa, and Benelux markets are a big plus
- Tenacity, passion, thorough
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with solutions on their feet
- Mastery of ppt, Xls, and a comprehensive understanding of industry measurement tools such as Nielsen, Moat, etc.
- Experience with KPI Analysis
- Team player, open to collaborative sales process. Works well with marketing, research, ad ops, and account management to deliver excellent proposals and timely responses to clients
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris, France
Contract Type : Indefinite contract (CDI)
🔍Want to learn more about us:
🏡Flexible/Remote Work Policy
💰International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
🍼4 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
🕶️Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
🚀Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥Company-paid Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
🚇Commuter benefit coverage - Public Transport and Bike refund
⛱️Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
🎡Workers representatives committee(sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)