Internship - Business Analyst (F/M/D)
- Paris, France
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Business Operations
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
The main tasks that will be trusted for those interns are:
- Monitor frequently the main KPIs and improve the reactivity of the teams to identify and fix issues.
- Perform regular advanced analysis of our business and help define our local strategy to grow supply and demand with the relevant teams.
- Build analytical assets (visualization, aggregated tables,...) to optimize and monitor our ads products and operations with important business KPIs. Automate assets to alleviate the time spent to communicate on main figures
Ability to process and analyze data sets at scale, and interpret them to make business decisions and business analyses.
- Strong communication skills
- Quantitative analysis experience (Business analyst, data analyst..)
Experience in the ads industry, Tech product or management consulting is a plus.
- Consultant mindset to understand quickly different business use cases
- Experience with SQL, data studio. Tableau is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to foster relationships with peers and other functions.
- Values diversity and works well in a multi-cultural environment BS or MS or equivalent experience in a quantitative field.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris, France
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)