Talent Acquisition Specialist (F/M/D) – CDD 1 year
- Paris, France
- Département: Support Functions
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Talent
Description de l'entreprise
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Description du poste
Our global Human Resources Team built across Paris and New-York takes care of all the Employee-relating topics from their recruitment to their off-boarding, partnering with all the operational teams giving a high importance to the internal quality service.
As we rapidly expand our teams across the company, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, experienced in technical recruiting, who can help us attract and hire talent for all our offices : Paris, Sophia-Antipolis, Montpellier, New York and Singapour. From our Parisian office, this individual will work closely with our Talent Acquisition Team built across Paris and New-York.
This position will also act as a key business partner with the possibility to work on and assist with strategic HR projects such as Employer Branding, Onboarding etc.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will:
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand hiring needs for different teams across the business
- Ownership of the candidate pipeline from initial sourcing to on-boarding
- Take part of the success of any of your recruitment (trial period success in France, integration follow-up in other countries)
- Management of our ATS, as well as delivering updates on the pipeline
- Conducting phone screens, as well as in-person interviews with candidates
- Participate in the development of the Dailymotion brand through campus recruitment opportunities
- Developing innovative ways to attract and retain candidates
- At least 3 years experience of hands-on recruiting in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experienced hiring tech (Back-End engineer, Front-End Engineer, Data Scientist, Product Manager, Scrum master,…) and non-tech (Business Developer, Account manager, Administrative,…) roles
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt quickly
- Fluent both in French and English
- Be a great team player
- Prior experience working at a recruiting agency or executive search firm is strongly desired
- Understanding of ad tech industry/digital video space is a big plus
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
- Location: Paris (France)
- Start Date: depending on your availabilities
- Contract Type: Full-time and Permanent contract
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)