Systems & Network Architect - Video & Network Architecture Team (M/F/D)
- Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Systems
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion is looking for a dynamic, skilled, and motivated Systems and Network Architect to join our Video & Network Architecture team. You will work with a challenging and rich architecture that combines on-premise and cloud-based environments. The notions of high availability, response times, and automation are an absolute must.
You will be involved with stacks such as high-bandwidth video delivery, very large capacity storage systems, or network automation tools. You will be a key enabler in our technical organization, providing systems expertise to the network team and network expertise to the systems & infrastructure teams.
The tasks for the Systems & Network Architect include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Define, implement and maintain the company systems & network infrastructures
- Ensure security, consistency and stability of the platforms maximizing its availability by keeping up to date with technologies and process
- Carry out analysis and design solutions for systems & network performance and stability
- Implement automation solutions, document and share the best practices inside and outside of the team
- Support for break-fix and incident resolutions (level 2)
- Act as a project manager on several topics related to the systems & network architecture activity
--- Technical Stack ---
JunOS, IOS / IPv4/v6, TCP, HTTP, BGP / Linux, Ubuntu, / PowerDNS, OpenVPN, NetFilter / Shinken, Datadog, Grafana / SaltStack, Consul / Golang, Python
- 8+ year's administration experience with large scalable platform operations
- Good understanding of complex systems & network architectures
- Successful track record of providing production support for large-scale distributed systems, with experience in creating software/scripts to automate production systems
- Good understanding of monitoring, logging and graphing tools along with the underlying principles
- Knowledge of configuration management and orchestration
- Good knowledge of network protocols (IP/TCP/HTTP/DNS/BGP/...) and security
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
2nd level support.
International travel may be required for operations in our remote points of presence
Location: Paris (France)
Start Date: depending on your availabilities
Contract Type: full-time and permanent contract
🔍Want to learn more about us:
For the France offices 🇫🇷
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)