- Johanniterstraße, 10961 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Have you ever started at a company and been sent a giant pdf or template in a project management tool as a way to track your onboarding? Were you ever promoted and invited to attend a New Manager Training that is held for 2 hours once a quarter? Did you ever need to take or return from a leave of absence and struggled to know what to do and how to set up your team during that time? Want to make those stressful moments better for others?
Dado is an employee experience management platform that empowers HR Teams to run holistic employee-first experiences at scale, dramatically reduce admin time and guide employees through all moments that matter.
Our tool acts as a wrapper around an organization's existing tool stack to bring together internal comms, task management and no-code automations, allowing HR Teams to achieve consistency, equity and measure the success of their initiatives.
This role is focused on building the pipeline for Sales Account Executives by making a great first impression and building a genuine relationship through understanding a customer's problems and goals.
As the first business development hire, this role has high growth potential as Dado's team will quickly but sustainably expand.
- Serve as the first point of contact for prospects
- Proactively connect with future customers via phone, email and more
- Get them curious and interested in learn more about what Dado can do for their organization
- Create and implement outreach strategy and tools
- Manage the pipeline and hand over interested leads to the Sales Account Executives
- 1+ year of experience in a similar SDR/BDR role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Process- and detailed-oriented
- Proactive: not afraid of taking big tasks and making them your own.
- The ability to transform the latest industry knowledge into an enticing value-add proposition
- BONUS, but not necessary: Experience working at a startup
- BONUS, but not necessary: Experience working with HR and/or an existing network of HR professionals
We're building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We value transparency, autonomy, experimentation, and kind, direct feedback. We welcome nontraditional candidates, and people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We're an equal opportunity employer and our hiring process is designed to put you at ease and help you show your best work.
If you identify as a woman, gender diverse, ability diverse, BIPOC or queer, we want to hear from you – make sure to apply even if you feel you don’t fulfill all listed requirements.