- Johanniterstraße, 10961 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Have you ever started at a company and been sent a giant pdf or template in a project management tool as a way to track your onboarding? Were you ever promoted and invited to attend a New Manager Training that is held for 2 hours once a quarter? Did you ever need to take or return from a leave of absence and struggled to know what to do and how to set up your team during that time? Want to make those stressful moments better for others?
Dado is an employee experience management platform that empowers HR Teams to run holistic employee-first experiences at scale, dramatically reduce admin time and guide employees through all moments that matter.
Our tool acts as a wrapper around an organization's existing tool stack to bring together internal comms, task management and no-code automations, allowing HR Teams to achieve consistency, equity and measure the success of their initiatives.
You will join our small but powerful and experienced engineering team. This role is right for you if you’re looking to take the next step in your career. We provide a collaborative environment with lots of opportunities to grow and develop your skills across the whole tech stack and the whole product.
- Work with your engineering team, product managers, and design counterparts to translate specs, wireframes, and designs to engineering tasks
- Create interactive web applications using technologies such as React, Typescript, Firebase and Cloud Functions
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Plan, scope and rapidly prototype solutions
- Stay in tune with customer needs by participating in user interviews and research
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- You have the ability to try things and iterate quickly
- You are customer focused and find satisfaction in building products that help others be more effective
- You enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
- You uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
- Bonus: Familiarity with React
- Bonus: Familiarity with Firebase
We're building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We value transparency, autonomy, experimentation, and kind, direct feedback. We welcome nontraditional candidates, and people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We're an equal opportunity employer and our hiring process is designed to put you at ease and help you show your best work.
If you identify as a woman, gender diverse, ability diverse, BIPOC or queer, we want to hear from you – make sure to apply even if you feel you don’t fulfill all listed requirements.