Customer Success Lead
- Johanniterstraße, 10961 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Have you ever started at a company and been sent a giant pdf or template in a project management tool as a way to track your onboarding? Were you ever promoted and invited to attend a New Manager Training that is held for 2 hours once a quarter? Did you ever need to take or return from a leave of absence and struggled to know what to do and how to set up your team during that time? Want to make those stressful moments better for others?
Dado is an employee experience management platform that empowers HR Teams to run holistic employee-first experiences at scale, dramatically reduce admin time and guide employees through all moments that matter.
Our tool acts as a wrapper around an organization's existing tool stack to bring together internal comms, task management and no-code automations, allowing HR Teams to achieve consistency, equity and measure the success of their initiatives.
Remote role but US working hours with a preference for EST. Does not need to be located in the US.
This role has a double focus as the first hire in this area. In the short term, you will work closely with the founders to improve customer onboarding, contribute to account management and more. In the medium term, you'll develop a strategy to expand and improve customer success and build the team to execute it.
This role combines aspects of Account Management and Customer Success. We welcome candidates with background in any of these domains to apply. If you love helping customers successfully optimize internal processes and improve their employee experience, you’re likely a great fit for this role.
- Serve as the primary post-sales point of contact for our customers
- Work closely with customers’ HR, People Ops, and other internal Teams to ensure their experiences run smoothly and they meet Dado's KPI benchmarks
- Support the customer to launch their Dado implementation including guiding the customer on collaborating and communication with their internal stakeholders
- Define and monitor account / experience health KPIs, continuously identify issues and opportunities and suggest solutions and improvements
- Regularly reach out to customers and to build relationships and ensure retention
- You have been an early hire in a startup or new business unit building out the customer function
- You are comfortable doing individual contributor work until it strategically makes sense not to
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Sales, Solutions Consulting, or related roles in a SaaS company
- Contribute to the future of Dado with insight and input into product planning as an important customer voice and champion for new product offerings
- You feel confident learning and promoting product features, integrations, capabilities & best practices.
- You’re a “people person” who enjoys talking and building long-lasting relationships with stakeholders and operators in customer organizations
- BONUS but not required: HR or L&D related experience
We're building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We value transparency, autonomy, experimentation, and kind, direct feedback. We welcome nontraditional candidates, and people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We're an equal opportunity employer and our hiring process is designed to put you at ease and help you show your best work.
If you identify as a woman, gender diverse, ability diverse, BIPOC or queer, we want to hear from you – make sure to apply even if you feel you don’t fulfill all listed requirements.