Product & Brand Designer
- Johanniterstraße, 10961 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Have you ever started at a company and been sent a giant pdf or template in a project management tool as a way to track your onboarding? Were you ever promoted and invited to attend a New Manager Training that is held for 2 hours once a quarter? Did you ever need to take or return from a leave of absence and struggled to know what to do and how to set up your team during that time? Want to make those stressful moments better for others?
Dado is an employee experience management platform that empowers HR Teams to run holistic employee-first experiences at scale, dramatically reduce admin time and guide employees through all moments that matter.
Our tool acts as a wrapper around an organization's existing tool stack to bring together internal comms, task management and no-code automations, allowing HR Teams to achieve consistency, equity and measure the success of their initiatives.
** Note: For operational reasons, this position is open to candidates whose timezone is within 2 hours of CET (Europe) timezone. **
As a Product & Brand Designer you will be a leading force in shaping the Dado product and brand. We are a young company and initial hires like this role can have an outsized impact in shaping the company's future.
On the product side, you will work with Product and Engineering to design usable solutions to our customer's problems, and extrapolate shared patterns and behaviors into reusable components for our design system.
On the brand side, you'll collaborate with marketing, sales and customer success to bring out the brand across touchpoints like our website, social media, ad campaigns and sales collateral.
- Collaborate with Product to develop a thorough understanding of your users
- Create wireframes, storyboards, task flows and user journeys to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Design high-fidelity mockups and production-ready assets
- Work with our engineering team to ensure the proper delivery and UX/UI quality of the final product
- Innovate and maintain the visual aspect of our brand, especially with regard to our website and go-to-market and acquisition deliverables.
- Create assets for marketing activities across various channels, including Website, Content, Ads and Social
You have 4+ years experience working in a tech company or agency as Product Designer, UI/UX Designer, Web Designer, Visual Designer or in a comparable role
You have meticulous design skills, a great eye for detail, a strong understanding of typography, space, color and production
You have experience in digital design tools, especially Figma and Webflow
We're building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We value transparency, autonomy, experimentation, and kind, direct feedback. We welcome nontraditional candidates, and people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We're an equal opportunity employer and our hiring process is designed to put you at ease and help you show your best work.
If you identify as a woman, gender diverse, ability diverse, BIPOC or queer, we want to hear from you – make sure to apply even if you feel you don’t fulfill all listed requirements.