Partnership and Communication Associate- Nepal Leadership Academy
- Sanepa Rd, Patan 44600, Nepal
NEPAL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
Nepal Leadership Academy (NLA) is a signature component of Daayitwa Abhiyaan, which envisions a resilient and thriving Nepal where all citizens embrace their responsibilities to collectively transform societal challenges into innovative opportunities. Towards this vision, NLA builds leadership capacity in young change-agents—who are guided by the shared values of collaborating, innovating, and serving and the shared principles of community, justice, and sustainability—to architect effective policy, business and civic solutions that tackle the most grueling adaptive challenges in Nepal. NLA conducts research, develops curriculums and provides in-practice leadership coaching to policy, business, and social innovators in Nepal.
NLA’s genesis can be traced to the Nepal Leadership Lab at Daayitwa (learn more about Daayitwa here), which offered leadership courses that aspired to nurture competent leaders by not only invigorating their zeal to lead, but also by providing them with practical tools to sharpen their competencies.
The Partnerships and Communications Associate is responsible for providing critical support and leadership in planning and development of partnerships and disseminating information of NLA’s programs and activities. The Associate will also provide necessary program-level support for meaningful and productive experience for the course participants. The Partnership and Communications Associate receives supervision from the Director, Nepal Leadership Academy.
- Assist in forming strategic partnerships with different sectors to further the mission and vision of NLA including but not limited to media, educational institutions - high school and colleges, national and international NGOs etc.
- Foster partnership with alumni to launch NLA’s Alumni Engagement program;
- Work closely with the NLA team in gathering content and processing for website, social media and other media outlets
- Devise social media campaigns collaborating with the program teams and implement them
- Design and implement strategic pre and post course communication plan to further NLA’s visibility and reach
- Contribute to designing and developing niche leadership courses along with the Leadership Research Officer based on consultations with partnerships and additional market research
- Take on the responsibility of Coaching Advisor and Course Organizer as necessary;
- Contribute to writing reflection notes, blog posts, and op-eds etc.
- Support other aspects of NLA and the Daayitwa campaign
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Development, Education, Social Science, or Political Science or a related discipline from an accredited academic institution with at least 1 year of experience;
- Experience in working with different stakeholders in partnership development
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities through other responsibilities
- Should be a savvy user of various social media platforms as well as some knowledge of website development
- Excellent computer literacy, including proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Self-starter and team-player with enthusiasm for continuous learning and sharing
- Key is a growth mindset.
To learn more about Daayitwa and our work, do visit our facebook page or our website.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/daayitwa/
Website : www.daayitwa.org
Click on I'm Interested to send us your portfolio.