Nepal Leadership Academy Intern
- Sanepa Rd, Lalitpur 44600, Nepal
Nepal Leadership Academy (NLA) is a signature component of Daayitwa Abhiyaan, which envisions a resilient and thriving Nepal where all citizens embrace their responsibilities to collectively transform societal challenges into innovative opportunities. Towards this vision, NLA builds leadership capacity in young change-agents—who are guided by the shared values of collaborating, innovating, and serving and the shared principles of community, justice, and sustainability—to architect effective policy, business and civic solutions that tackle the most grueling adaptive challenges in Nepal. NLA conducts research, develops curriculums and provides in-practice leadership coaching to policy, business, and social innovators in Nepal.
NLA’s genesis can be traced to the Nepal Leadership Lab at Daayitwa (learn more about Daayitwa here), which offered leadership courses that aspired to nurture competent leaders by not only invigorating their zeal to lead, but also by providing them with practical tools to sharpen their competencies.
Department: Nepal Leadership Academy
Position Title: Nepal Leadership Academy Intern
No. of Vacancy: multiple
Contract period: 3 months
The NLA Intern is responsible for providing critical support and leadership in planning and execution of programs under the Nepal Leadership Academy. The person will work directly with participants, program team, coach and coaching advisors to organize and implement courses offered through NLA, and provide necessary program-level support for meaningful and productive experience.
Provide programmatic assistance in successful execution of courses offered by NLA
Work closely with the NLA team in gathering content and processing for website, social media and different campaign tools
Support the NLA team with managing outreach campaign for the courses
Assist the teams with any project specific tasks
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Development, Social Sciences, or Political Science or a related discipline from an accredited academic institution or High School degree in above field with relevant professional experience
- Should be a savvy user of various social media platforms
- Excellent computer literacy, including proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Self-starter and team-player with enthusiasm for continuous learning and sharing.
- Relevant experience working with government or other relevant stakeholders, excellence in Nepali language, typing and translation skills would be considered an additional advantage.
To learn more about Nepal Leadership Academy and our work, do visit our facebook page or our website.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/nepalleadershipacademy/
Website : http://nepalleadershipacademy.org/
Click on I'm Interested to send us your portfolio.