Human Resource Intern
- Kupondole Heights Road, Patan 44600, Nepal
Daayitwa is a campaign for economic empowerment with the vision of an enterprising Nepal where every youth has opportunities for a prosperous future. It operates three clusters at grassroots, government and global levels. It supports rural growth-oriented entrepreneurs to accelerate their innovations and grow other entrepreneurs in their local communities. Leveraging the grassroots learning, it collaborates with the government to conduct policy research and advocate for economic policy reform. Finally, it transforms these interventions into a global campaign that nurtures enterprising mindset in Nepalis by bolstering leadership capacity in enterprise ecosystem stakeholders.
Internship Duration: January 20th 2018- March 31st 2018 (3 months with possibility of extension/promotion)
Base: Kupondole, Lalitpur.
Start date: January 22nd, 2018
Weekly Hours: 42 hours (Full-time)
At Daayitwa, we make efforts on promoting a learning environment for our interns throughout their tenure with us. As the Human Resource Intern, the Intern will get the opportunity to oversee following tasks:
1. Assist HR team to prepare the vacancy announcement for the required positions
2. Operate Daayitwa’s Recruitment software to manage recruitment process and organize applicant database.
3. Coordinate with program teams to conduct written tests and interviews with candidates as required
4. Prepare and provide recruitment contracts to the hired candidates.
B. Database Management
1. Assist the HR team to maintain an updated record of all employees including academic certificates,citizenship copies, CVs, job descriptions and all other required documents.
4. Produce and provide monthly reports regarding lunch expenses and attendance to finance team for salary disbursement.
C. Team building
1. Assist the HR team to plan/conduct staff engagement events
2. Research on prevalent good HR practices to promote well being of the employees.
1. Bachelor’s degree running or completed in Human Resource Management, Business Studies, Business Administration or other relevant management majors.
2. Ability to work effectively under pressure in a diverse, team-oriented environment
3. Strong motivation, self-starter and organizational/time management skills
4. Able and willing to mobilize in-house team for team building exercises.
5. Ability to synthesize information regarding recruitment policies and procedures
6. Demonstrate knowledge of employee benefit concepts
7. Understand the alignment of HR systems with Daayitwa's vision
8. Apply effective written and oral communication skills
9. Understand the concept of HR audits and the importance of documentation
10. Comply and exercise Daayitwa's values and culture
To learn more about Daayitwa and our work, do visit our facebook page or our website.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/daayitwa/
Website : www.daayitwa.org
Click on I'm Interested to apply for the position.