Business Development/ Marketing Coordinator
- 1221 Pleasant Grove Blvd, Roseville, CA 95678, USA
DTR has an exciting opportunity for a national Business Development/ Marketing Coordinator based in our Sacramento or Los Angeles Office. DTR Consulting Services is a specialized Architectural & Building Envelope (Enclosure) Consulting Firm focused on technical architectural and building science aspects within the Building Industry. We assist Owners, Developers & Design Professionals throughout the US with the most technical design and construction aspects of physical constructed building during design, construction, enclosure commissioning and post occupancy, in addition to post-occupancy forensic investigations. DTR is focused on the good architectural/engineering decisions and true building sustainability, using “Building Science”.
DTR is a highly regarded Building Enclosure/Waterproofing and Forensic Consulting Firm and one of the largest construction specifications writing firms in the US, with multiple professional offices throughout California. DTR is a Building Science & technical Architectural Firm who brings highly practical solutions to large, exciting and/or complex building projects being designed and constructed throughout the US and abroad. We are also known as the “Building Science Guys"
DTR is an exciting and growing company looking for the right brilliant people to help us expand and prosper. We love good architecture, building science, technology, education and care about the people that work for us.
Join us and watch your career grow. Work on the type of projects and the environment you always wanted. Our Management style is to hire those who are self-motivated, eager to learn, confident and unafraid to fail. In doing so, we trust in each other's individual performance.
DTR has an exciting opportunity for a national Business Development/ Marketing Coordinator to be based in our Sacramento Area or Los Angeles Office. The Building Science + Architecture industry is growing at four to six times the rate of other A/E and construction related professional services. DTR is looking for the right person to be an integral part of this growth, a candidate with great creative skillset and business mindset, potential to drive up-branding efforts and enhance the direction and success of this Firm. A candidate who loves the inclusive management style DTR is known for. Ask our employees what it is like to work for DTR.
The successful candidate will partner with other staff, and the leaders in various offices to establish strategy while understanding they are simultaneously responsible for producing deadline-driven deliverables. Primary responsibilities of this position is to manage the implementation of the overall marketing strategy of the Firm, including but not limited to:
- Participate heavily in the Firm’s up-branding and implementation of our branding written goal efforts.
- Collaborate with team members on pursuit strategy, proposal composition and content, writing, design, and production of compelling and engaging marketing materials.
- Participate in developing and nourishing client relations by knowing and promoting the Firm's portfolio and services.
- Prepare/ format project narratives, statistics, graphics, resumes, etc. for inclusion in all aspects of professional service marketing submissions in collaboration with market leaders.
- Respond to RFQ’s to include providing the most relevant information to maximize the success in the selection process.
- Participate in various professional organization events to promote Firm and firm’s objectives.
- Author, design and edit original content for proposal packages that demonstrates alignment between Firm and the opportunity.
- Work with team on Firm staff recruitment efforts, including job fairs and internship programs.
- Work with the leadership team to determine the appropriate approach and strategy in creating firm qualification, proposal and interview materials.
- Maintain and track opportunities and project information in firm’s CRM program. Develop and present at monthly leadership reports to reflect the month’s activity.
- Create and update portfolio pages, presentations, social media sites and related marketing materials using existing design templates and brand standards.
- Conduct market and client research and develop custom reports.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field. A minimum of five years full time overall experience, with a minimum of two years of related work experience in an Architectural, Engineering Firm or related professional services company required.
Candidate shall be well versed in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite graphics and web development programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc. Candidate to also be proficient in CRM cloud based programs.
Related experience working in a marketing or communications role for a professional services firm preferred. The ideal candidate will be proactive, self-driven, organized and have an enthusiasm for innovation. Must be detailed oriented and possess excellent written communication skills, a strong command of grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and editing. Strong time management and project management skills are essential. Strong proficiency with InDesign, Word and PowerPoint required. Familiarity with Highrise CRM and/or Salesforce is a plus.
Applicants MUST submit a formal Cover Letter outlining how their experience, including Work Samples that meets the job requirements and what their professional aspirations are. Include an up to date resume, which includes a full career history. Applicants can submit these documents as one or more PDF file, or paste your cover letter into the notes section. Resumes received without a Cover Letter or work samples, will NOT be considered.
DTR recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at DTR Consulting Services, Inc. in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.
Compensation & Benefits: Excellent base compensation plus comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO (Vacation, Personal Time & Sick Days), generous Professional Development Assistance, 401(k) match, Profit Sharing, & Performance Bonuses, Paid Holidays, Direct Deposit and Free Parking. Great Place to work and grow professionally (including very adventurous Staff Appreciation Days). Must have a good driving record and willing to travel. DTR will provide professional training professional development assistance,
plus ongoing building science educational training.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines.