Live Action Photographer
- ---, Albuquerque, NM, United States
DanceBUG, as the cool kids call us, is all about Dance. Videos of dance, pictures of dance, software to help dance competitions and studios, platforms to stream dance, we even have a TV show about…you got it…Dance! We are the WORLDS leading media company that specializes in dance. If we were being too subtle…we are all things DANCE. (Except costumes, for whatever reason only Doris knows how to sew).
What We Offer:
- $300/Dancing Day, expenses covered (parking, food, hotel)
- Access to what you capture for your portfolio to help you grow your personal brand
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding team of dance Videographers and Photographers
Gigs: Event running May 1st weekend
Location: Albuquerque, NM
- Capture dancing during the competition and any other footage as required
- No editing required!
- Reach out for (tech) support as required
- Act as a brand ambassador/ face of the company while on shoot
- Cooperate with the Videographer assigned to the same event
While we will provide extensive training, a certain level of experience is required. To be considered competitive for the position you should be able to check off most of the following:
- Able to shoot WELL (shooting and adjusting settings as needed in fluctuating and poor lighting)
- Experience shooting live action (sports, concerts, theater), top of the pile if that includes DANCE
- Some expertise in managing captured data (backing up cards, uploading, etc.)
- Available to shoot Friday through Sunday and potential travel on Thursday and Monday
- Comfortable shooting for 12-14 hours per day (there will be breaks and meal stoppages along the way)
- Sample of work (portfolio) demonstrating your skills as a Photographer. A picture is worth a thousand words, or something like that
- Suitable camera body for professional use along with a reliable backup camera (Shutters gonna go when a shutters gonna go)
- 24-70 F2.8 and 70-200 F2.8 lens (Depending on the venue you may be able to get up close, others you may need to be at the back)
To apply please send your resume and a sampling of things you have shot,. We are not fussy on format, a link to a portfolio, websites - all good methods of showing us your skills.
DRC Video Productions/ DanceBUG is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If you require an accommodation to submit your application, please contact us.