Customer Support Representative
- ---, Vaughan, ON, Canada
At DanceBUG we're all about Dance! ...Videos of dance, pictures of dance, software to help dance competitions and studios...platforms to stream dance... We even have a TV show about…you got it…Dance! We are the WORLDS leading media company that specializes in dance.
What We Offer:
- A friendly and inclusive corporate culture
- Ample opportunity for skill development
- Competitive compensation
- Remote work opportunity
As a Customer Support Representative, you will be utilizing your exceptional interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills to respond to a high volume of calls, tickets and chat messages from our customers.
- Address customer inquires timely & accurately
- Troubleshoot customer-related issues and meet our daily performance targets
- Build positive relationships with our customers
- Enter media orders and process financial transactions
- Contribute to an organized online workspace
- Other duties as required
Contract Type / Duration: Seasonal contract, 5 months (March– July) Full Time AND Part Time
Position Location: Remote Work
- College or University Degree (In-Progress or Completed)
- Motivated self-starter with access to a quiet workspace and high-speed internet
- Preference given to applicants who are available to work evenings and weekends (until 9PM) as well as potential shifts during the day
- History working in customer service
- Experience in a high-volume call center, VOIP, Zendesk, CRM software are all assets
- Dance or videography experience are assets
Application Instructions: To apply please send us a copy of your resume along with a note on your availability.
DanceBUG is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If you require an accommodation to submit your application, please contact us. Only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.