- ---, Concord, Ontario, Canada
DanceBUG is a young, innovative production company specializing in providing photography and videography for the dance industry. Additionally, DanceBUG offers a suite of dance specific software assisting with registration, scheduling, tabulation and video adjudication. DanceBUG services events throughout North America, Australia, South Africa, England, Mexico and Costa Rica. We value teamwork, innovation, passion, quality, security, integrity, and fun.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to meet new people in your field and be part of a friendly and inclusive team
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing company
- The chance to travel across the city – travel expenses covered! (Gas, hotel, food)
- Competitive compensation– Base wage plus additional financial incentives
- Equipment and paid training provided, with ample opportunity for skill development
You’ll be promoting the DanceBUG brand while selling photo and video packages at weekly dance competitions. As part of this role, you will also need to:
- Work as part of a 3-person team, providing support where needed
- Set up and tear down sales equipment at each competition
- Meet and exceed event sales targets
- Display photo and video samples to prospective customers
- Review media quality and report issues to the Photographer or Videographer
- Process sales information, complete orders and reconcile money at the end of each competition
Position Type / Duration: Seasonal, end of March– end of May 2020, Thursdays – Mondays (Excluding Easter Weekend)
Position Location: Based out of the Greater Toronto Area, with potential opportunity to travel around Canada.
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- University or college degree is an asset
- Valid driver’s license and comfortable driving long distances
- Able to work long days
Application Instructions: To apply please send us a copy of your resume.
DanceBUG is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If you require an accommodation to submit your application, please contact us. Only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.