Indoor Account Manager
- Stoke-on-Trent, UK
- Area: West Midlands
- Department: Pickup
- Shift Pattern: 5 out of 7
- Working Pattern: Days (Monday - Friday Only)
DPD is the fastest growing express parcel delivery company in the UK, with a turnover of well over £1 billion. Voted the nation’s favourite parcel carrier for the last 7 years, we have a very clear strategy to support our enviable position. We will deliver the best service, use the best technology, recruit and retain the best people in the industry and we are the UK's most sustainable delivery company.
Our Customer Support Manager is currently recruiting for a first class Indoor Account Manager to join their highly experienced account management team and help our people to achieve even-greater heights.
As an Indoor Account Manager your primary responsibility will be to proactively contact an existing customer base; building great working relationships with them to help retain their loyalty to DPD.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- To contact customers using various methods of communication and in line with a predefined contact matrix
- To find mutual satisfaction resolution to all queries raised by a portfolio of customers and to secure long-term account retention
- Seeking revenue growth opportunities within a portfolio of accounts
- To update and maintain all customer information held within Salesforce and other systems used
- Monitoring the profitability and profile of each customer to ensure the account is trading within acceptable levels
- To complete Annual Price Increases for all accounts within portfolio
- To retain a minimum of 95% of portfolio base
- Accept accounts for Handover in line with company policy
To excel in this role you will ideally need to have prior outbound call experience either Business to Business or Business to Consumer. Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
We will also expect you to have:
- Knowledge of sales techniques and upselling
- High attention to detail and organisation skills
- Excellent negotiation and listening skills
- Good problem resolution and decision making skills
- Self motivated and resilient
- IT literate
- Demonstrate the core DPD DNA values of Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability.
Your package will include a competitive basic salary. In addition to this, once a probation period has been completed, there is a quarterly commission scheme. As well as this you have access to some other fantastic optional benefits such as Cycle2Work Scheme, Dining Cards, Holiday trading and discounts and savings on 1000’s of retailers.
We’re growing at a rapid rate, which means you can look forward to a secure and rewarding future with great development opportunities in an increasingly successful and expanding company.
DPD is a Valuable 500 company and a Disability Confident Employer