LGV C+E Driver Linehaul (Raunds)
- Raunds, UK
- Area: Region 4
- Department: Linehaul
- Shift Pattern: 5 out of 7
- Working Pattern: Days - Weekend Working Included
DPD is the fastest growing express parcel delivery company in the UK, with a turnover over £1 billion. Voted the nation’s favourite parcel carrier for the last 7 years, we have a very clear strategy to support our enviable position. We will deliver the best service, use the best technology and recruit and retain the best people in the industry.
As a front line member of our Linehaul team you'll be making bulk collections/ deliveries from our nationwide network of depots and some of our biggest customers. You'll need a flexible outlook, a friendly personality and smart appearance and the desire to deliver world class customer service.
1 year LGV C+E experience is required.
You MUST have:
- A valid UK Driving Licence with CE entitlement
- A valid UK CPC card
- A valid UK Digital Tachograph Card
As a LGV C+E Linehaul Driver, you:
- Will work any 5 from 7 shifts with variable start and finish times
- Will have a desire to work predominately Afternoon or Night shifts
- Are happy to assist in loading or unloading
- Require trunking work
As an employee of DPD you will benefit from:
- An excellent pay structure
- Career development
- Company uniform
- Internal training programme
- Fully funded CPC renewal
- Flexible overtime
- Modern and well maintained fleet
We’re growing at a rapid rate, which means you can look forward to a secure and rewarding future with great development opportunities in an increasingly successful and expanding company.