Technical Manager / System Analyst
- Navarchou Kountouriotou, Thessaloniki, Greece
DOTSOFT, a fast-growing European IT solutions provider is seeking for inspired Technical Manager/System Analyst who will be part of our team working in challenging Government and Research projects.
As a Technical Manager/System Analyst, you’ll work alongside clients as you help them make a real difference to their customers. You’ll work with them to identify their challenges and collaborate with your colleagues to develop and craft solutions. You might spend your day:
- Designing and Developing Technology solutions that meet client requirements, from analysis to implementation
- Supporting the Architectural design of Technology Business Solutions
- Programming and Testing: Design, code and test applications that impact our client’s businesses and help with digital disruption
- 3 years minimum experience in Analysis and Design of software applications
- 2 years minimum experience in Technical Management of Web Applications (R&D projects preferred)
- 3+ years of proven work experience in PHP frameworks (i.e. Laravel, CodeIgniter) with MVC, Apache, MySQL, and Linux (Drupal knowledge is a positive selection criterion)
- Good knowledge of SQL (DDL, DML, Stored procedures etc.)
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant disciplines (mandatory)
- Post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant disciplines (mandatory)
- Excellent command of the English language (written & oral)
- 3+ years of proven work experience in designing and developing cloud-based SaaS applications
- Familiarity with server-side programming languages like Java, C#, Ruby etc.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, continuous training & evolution perspectives, great opportunities for professional development, with an exciting, fresh and collaborative work environment.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.