- Level 1, Menara Amplewest, 6 Jalan P Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
At DOJO, we create immersive workspaces that prioritise the experience of the modern day worker with a focus on enhancing wellbeing. Our purpose is to design, build and manage well-designed spaces that will allow people to thrive in their environment, and thereby achieve balanced mastery in all areas of their life - physically, emotionally and mentally. Through our spaces, we believe in maximising the human experience while at the same time reducing the impact of what we do on the environment.
We’re looking for a Community Lead who understands the value of building positive collaborative environments and advocates for the well-being of each member of the DOJO community. You represent DOJO and are the first point of contact our guests and members reach out to.
You'll primarily be in charge of community operations and space management, alongside being the first point of contact for DOJO's members. As the Community Manager, you’ll work closely with our management team and you will be able to get all the support you need to guide the community members with the highest level of care and excellence.
You will be working closely and reporting to the company's management team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Front Desk Management/Point of Contact
- Welcome and manage check-in of guests and members
- Schedule on-site tours, send confirmation emails and welcome guests
- Register drop-in guests before tour
- Answering incoming calls and enquiries from members and guests via website, emails or walk-ins
- Respond and refer any sales related enquiries to the business development team
- Manage meeting room reservations
- Kick-off community initiatives designed to develop connections between members including introductions, event support and email newsletters
- Build rapport with members and guests to foster camaraderie
- Understand and resolve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community
Events and Community Management
- Manage and implement community events including vendor management
- Overseeing, coordinating and assisting with the set-up and closing of member and guest-organised events
- Blast out DOJO events, updates, happenings, newsletter via group chats and social media platforms
Building Operations and Management
- Supervise overall building cleanliness including coordinating with backend support staff to ensure highest level of guests and members experience
- Identify building maintenance issues and arrange for fixing accordingly
- Backend supplier and vendor management
- Lead the community team to work closely with the finance dept in managing incoming and outgoing finance documents i.e invoices, receipts, petty cash record etc.
Competencies we’re looking for:
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a relevant role is preferred
- Energetic, positive, proactive, empathetic and customer oriented
- Excellent in customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent English and spoken Malay
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Experience using social media platforms, MS Office, etc
- Superb organisational skills and the ability to lead
- Dedicated work ethic, demonstrates integrity and accountability
This would be a great fit for you if you say “Yes! That’s me” when you read this:
- You are a people person and enjoy connecting with people
- You love being there for others and listening to their stories and concerns
- You enjoy taking care of others
- You are highly sociable and enjoy organising events in your personal life
- You’re comfortable dealing with customer complaints
- You do great work autonomously and as part of a highly collaborative team
- You are comfortable managing a team and enforcing standards
Note on Working Hours:
Dojo operates from Monday to Friday with standard operation hours from 9am - 6pm. Working on weekends will be required if there is an event happening at Dojo that requires your assistance and attendance.