Senior QE Automation Engineer
- Department: Engineering
DNAnexus combines expertise in cloud computing and bioinformatics to create the global network for genomic medicine. DNAnexus provides security, scalability, and collaboration for organizations that are pursuing genomic-based approaches to health, in the clinic and in the research lab. DNAnexus has been on the market for 10 years and has received the trust and backing of top investors including Google Ventures (GV).
The DNAnexus team works directly with global top pharma, hospital, and research organizations to tackle some of the most challenging and exciting opportunities in human health, making it easier to work with genomic data. The future of human health is in genomics. DNAnexus brings it all together.
As a Sr. QE engineer you will work with an interdisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, and product managers to create automated backend tests for the Titan cloud platform (https://platform.dnanexus.com) that offers users the ability to seamlessly manage and explore the genomic and phenotypic data of millions of samples. This cloud platform works on AWS and Azure and uses big data technologies.
- Own the quality of the DNAnexus platform
- Work closely with developers to drive quality across development lifecycle
- Implement automated tests in order to validate correct functionality
- Set up and monitor tests using continuous integration tools
- Work in a highly collaborative agile environment
- Continuously improve the test tools and frameworks
- Good experience in test automation and software quality assurance
- Comfortable with a programming in Python
- Ability to orient yourself in complex infrastructure
- Very good communication skills, self organized, fast learner
Nice to have
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or Bioinformatics or applicable experience
- Knowledgeable of operational practices including DevOps and agile
- Experience in continuous integration systems such as Jenkins or Github Actions.
- Experience with data analytics
- Familiarity with Docker and containerization techniques.
What can you expect
- Interesting fast-paced and very technical product
- Inclusive multicultural environment
- Great team trust-first culture where everyone has equal voice
Headquartered in Mountain View, California, with over 220 team members across the United States and Europe, DNAnexus is experiencing rapid growth and market adoption. With the support of leading investors including Google Ventures and Blackstone, and trusted by hundreds of the world's biomedical leaders, the company is at the innovative forefront with our precision health data cloud to drive scientific breakthroughs. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply today!
DNAnexus will provide the necessary support to enable the ideal candidate to work remotely within the Czech Republic.