Intern (m/f/d) – Global Mobility & Expatriate Management
- Freisinger Str. 21, 85386 Eching, Germany
- Company: DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH
DENSO is a globally active and leading supplier for components and systems in the automotive industry. Our 700 employees at 6 German locations are the core to facilitate the development of modern, safe and energy-efficient vehicles.
As soon as possible, we are searching for an Intern (m/f/d) – Global Mobility & Expatriate Management for min. 6 months at our location in Eching near Munich.
Working with us you will get insight into the Human Resources and Global Mobility department, structures, and processes of one of the biggest automotive suppliers worldwide.
As an intern (m/f/d) in our Global Mobility department, you will:
- gain first working experience in an international and diverse environment,
- apply your Japanese language skills to Global Mobility and Expatriate challenges,
- support our team in the area of Expatriate Management with focus on Japanese affairs,
- look after our expatriates during their residence in Germany,
- support our team in related administrative tasks, and
- gain additional insight in general HR tasks and fields of activities.
- You study with a focus on Business Administration, Japanese Studies or similar or you have a specific interest in this field,
- You have fluent skills in written and spoken German and English and good knowledge of the Japanese language to communicate with our employees from all over the world,
- You have a quick comprehension and are dedicated to come up with creative solutions for expatriate challenges,
- You have a reliable and a precise working style to handle employee requests well,
- You can use your pro-activeness and ability to work in a team to support your team,
- You are able to work with MS Office applications to create documents and presentations and
- You have a valid driver’s license and driving experience to support our colleagues with visits to the authorities.
- International company
- Open and diverse corporate culture
- Possibility to work from home
- Modern offices, canteen onsite and free parking
- Free coffee, tea and water
- Company events
It has come to our attention that various individuals have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with DENSO. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims.
By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam. Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
If you are contacted by someone whom you suspect may not be appropriately representing DENSO, please email: [email protected]. Please forward the original email that you received that includes the original subject line and complete header information.
Do not send CVs or vacancy applications to that email address as it will not be reviewed or considered. If you wish to apply for a job, please submit your application for an open position to https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/DENSOINTERNATIONALEUROPE