Working Student (m/f/d) – Vehicle Networking and Wireless Communication
- Freisinger Str. 21, 85386 Eching, Germany
- Company: DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH
DENSO is a globally active and leading supplier for components and systems in the automotive industry, developing and providing components and systems for heating, air conditioning, motor cooling, exhaust gas aftertreatment, automotive electrics and electronics and instrumentation. Our 700 employees at 7 German locations are the core to facilitate the development of modern, safe and energy-efficient vehicles.
We are looking for a Working Student (m/f/d) – Vehicle Networking and Wireless Communication at our location in Eching near Munich starting 01.01.2022 for 3-6 months.
As a Working Student, you will be responsible for the development and integration of different in-vehicle networking technologies as well as out-vehicle communication technologies in a discrete-event simulation tool.
The target is to integrate Ethernet/TSN protocol with C-V2X protocol and to analyze end-to-end communication performance in terms of latency, jitter, and packet loss, and provide a technical report showing the research outcomes. The given tasks of the project will be developed in coordination with the other group members.
- You are a registered student in the field of computer science, software engineering, electronics engineering, or a comparable subject.
- You are enthusiastic about the modeling (design and creation) and simulation of different discrete-event simulators such as OMNeT++, NS-3.
- Your experience with simulation tools (OMNeT++, NS-3) as well as programming languages like C++, Python are helpful to develope simulation models and integrate them into a common simulation environment.
- You have basic technical knowledge or the motivation to acquire knowledge in the field of in-vehicle networking technologies (Ethernet AVB, TSN) as well as direct wireless communication technologies (3GPP V2X, Sidelink, IEEE 802.11p).
- Usage of software tools (SVN, Confluence, Jira, etc) are appreciated.
- Your independent way of working and communication skills make you stand out.
- Reliable and accurate style of working.
- Motivation to proactively take on challenges.
- Enjoy working in a team.
- Fluent in spoken and written in English.
- Microsoft Office knowledge.
• International company
• Open and diverse corporate culture
• Possibility to work from home
• Modern offices, canteen onsite and free parking
• Free coffee, tea and water
• Company events
It has come to our attention that various individuals have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with DENSO. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims.
By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam. Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
If you are contacted by someone whom you suspect may not be appropriately representing DENSO, please email: [email protected]. Please forward the original email that you received that includes the original subject line and complete header information.
Do not send CVs or vacancy applications to that email address as it will not be reviewed or considered. If you wish to apply for a job, please submit your application for an open position to https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/DENSOINTERNATIONALEUROPE