Product Manager (m/f/d) - Connected Services
- Freisinger Str. 21, 85386 Eching, Germany
- Company: DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH
As an automotive supplier, DENSO is leading in developing and providing components and systems for heating, air conditioning, motor cooling, exhaust gas aftertreatment, automotive electrics and electronics and instrumentation.
Are you passionate about data that support creation of new products and services and solve Customers' pain points?
We are looking for a great Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our team to build DENSO's next generation of Connected products. Surrounded by product managers and engineers experienced in designing and building services, you will have an opportunity build new business and grow your skills as well as have an impact on tomorrow's reinvented mobility solutions.
This role offers the unique opportunity to work in a highly innovative and collaborative cross functional and cross cultural environment within our Global organization. It is a role where you can use your creativity and further grow your (existing) knowledge of modern lean start up methods and agile product development. Since we focus on future services, previous experience with software products in mobility business is an advantage but not a requirement!
- You will create, test and validate new solutions for tomorrow's mobility needs.
- Together with core team, you will develop business case and deliver new services to our customers.
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on complex topics to support key strategic projects, identify opportunities, and support key decision making.
- Communicate strategic insights and data findings (storytelling).
- Define KPIs to support effective decision making.
- Create and maintain analytic dashboards for different teams and projects.
- Proactively ensure data quality and compliance.
- Maintain close coordination with other product managers, developers and designers to understand their current and upcoming analysis needs.
- Minimum bachelor or similar experience in Business, Computer Science, Engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in real-world software product management
- Analytical mindset, high attention to detail, strong obsession with customer satisfaction and quality.
- Prior experience with software product launch in the market, preferably from incubation to product development and go to market strategy.
- Prior experience as a data, marketing or business analyst or in a similar role
- Ability to research and solve challenges, able to translate business problems into effective product solutions.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for getting result, open to change and helping out in different areas.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- High degree of responsibility and freedom from day one
- Become part of an ambitious international team
- International company with various development opportunities
- Open and diverse corporate culture
- Wide range of trainings and education opportunities
- 13 monthly salaries and optional allowances
- 30 days of vacation and a flextime model for flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Generous daily allowance for business trips
- Modern offices, canteen onsite and free parking
- Free coffee, tea and water
- Employee benefits, such as attractive leasing offers, net salary optimization, additional private health insurance, free employee advice assistance hotline and much more.
- Company events
It has come to our attention that various individuals have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with DENSO. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims.
By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam. Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
If you are contacted by someone whom you suspect may not be appropriately representing DENSO, please email: [email protected]. Please forward the original email that you received that includes the original subject line and complete header information.
Do not send CVs or vacancy applications to that email address as it will not be reviewed or considered. If you wish to apply for a job, please submit your application for an open position to https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/DENSOINTERNATIONALEUROPE