Intern / working student (m/f/d) – Human Resources
- Freisinger Str., 85386 Eching, Germany
- Company: DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH
DENSO is a globally active and leading supplier for components and systems in the automotive industry, developing and providing components and systems for heating, air conditioning, motor cooling, exhaust gas aftertreatment, automotive electrics and electronics and instrumentation. Our 700 employees at 7 German locations are the core to facilitate the development of modern, safe and energy-efficient vehicles.
We are looking for an Intern / working student (m/f/d) – Human Resources starting from January 2022 at our locaction in Eching near Munich for 6 months.
As an intern / working student (m/f/d) in our Human Resources department, you will:
- get an overview about general HR tasks and fields of activity as well as processes and structures of a Human Resources department,
- participate in our recruiting activities (viewing of applications, coordinating and attending job interviews, etc.),
- support us before, during and after the participation of DENSO at (digital) recruiting fairs,
- contribute to creative solutions in projects in HR Marketing and Employee Development,
- support our HR team in administrative and operational tasks.
- You study with a focus on business administration, social sciences or alike;
- You have a quick comprehension and are dedicated to come up with creative solutions for HR projects;
- You have a reliable and a precise working style to handle employee requests well;
- You can use your pro-activeness and ability to work in a team to help out your HR colleagues;
- You have fluent skills in written and spoken German and English to communicate with our employees from all over the world;
- You are able to work with MS Office applications to create documents and presentations for the HR department.
- International company with various development opportunities
- Open and diverse corporate culture
- Modern offices, canteen onsite and free parking
- Free coffee, tea and water
- Company events
It has come to our attention that various individuals have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with DENSO. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims.
By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam. Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
If you are contacted by someone whom you suspect may not be appropriately representing DENSO, please email: [email protected]. Please forward the original email that you received that includes the original subject line and complete header information.
Do not send CVs or vacancy applications to that email address as it will not be reviewed or considered. If you wish to apply for a job, please submit your application for an open position to https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/DENSOINTERNATIONALEUROPE