Working Student (m/f/d) - Information Systems Department
- Freisinger Str., 85386 Eching, Deutschland
- Company: DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH
As an automotive supplier, DENSO is leading in developing and providing components and systems for heating, air conditioning, motor cooling, exhaust gas aftertreatment, automotive electrics and electronics and instrumentation.
As a working student (m/f/d) in our ISD department, you will have the opportunity to work on tasks such as:
- Replacement planning and exchanged of aged Hardware incl. Data migration;
- First Level User Support;
- Optimization of PC/Laptop Software installation.
- Good knowledge of WLAN and LAN;
- Good knowledge of PC Hard- and Software;
- Good knowledge of Server Hard- and Software;
- Basic knowledge about phone Systems;
- Capability to work under Time pressure;
- Good English language knowledge (spoken and written).
- International company
- Open and diverse corporate culture
- Possibility to work from home
- Modern offices, canteen onsite and free parking
- Free coffee, tea and water
- Company events
It has come to our attention that various individuals have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with DENSO. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims.
By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam. Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
If you are contacted by someone whom you suspect may not be appropriately representing DENSO, please email: [email protected]. Please forward the original email that you received that includes the original subject line and complete header information.
Do not send CVs or vacancy applications to that email address as it will not be reviewed or considered. If you wish to apply for a job, please submit your application for an open position to https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/DENSOINTERNATIONALEUROPE