Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
- Freisinger Str. 21, 85386 Eching, Germany
- Company: DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH
As an automotive supplier, DENSO is leading in developing and providing components and systems for heating, air conditioning, motor cooling, exhaust gas aftertreatment, automotive electrics and electronics and instrumentation.
We are looking for a capable Sales Engineer (m/f/d) for the area of electric/electrification for our sales team located in Eching. In this role, you will be responsible for the relationship with our premium carmaker (OEM) customers focusing both on commercial and technical consulting to increase our sales, profit and customer satisfaction. You will be responsible managing existing projects/customers in the field of starter / alternators in close cooperation with colleagues from development, quality and logistics. Besides your basic project management function, you may also takeover business expansion tasks in the area of new electrification products. You will work very closely with the customers, capturing their requests, requirements and expectations, introducing our products to them and ensure the smooth and effective handling of sales projects.
- Project management and development in your area of responsibility;
- support and coordinate the development and implementation of sales strategies;
- be responsible for preparing short and long term sales plans as well as for the preparation of statistics;
- prepare offers and review contracts according to our current Quality Management system;
- monitor, control and negotiate prices and project cost with our customers and vendors;
- coordinate and distribute sample orders during the development and mass production.
- You will typically have a university degree as a mechanical, industrial, automotive or electrical engineer or an education of business economics with an interest in vehicle technology or an equivalent education/experience.
- You are likely to have persuasive power, good judgment and strong negotiations skills.
- Comfortable working both independently and in international teams with a high dedication and self-initiative you will demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills as well as a good network capability.
- You will work within an international and highly diverse and multi-cultural organization on a day-to-day basis. A fluent level of German and very good English ability both written and verbal is mandatory.
- Professional experience in sales and project management in the automotive (supplier) industry is an advantage but not necessary.
- International company with various development opportunities
- Open and diverse corporate culture
- Wide range of trainings and education opportunities
- 13 monthly salaries and optional allowances
- 30 days of vacation and a flextime model for flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Generous daily allowance for business trips
- Modern offices, canteen onsite and free parking
- Free coffee, tea and water
- Employee benefits, such as attractive leasing offers, net salary optimization, additional private health insurance, free employee advice assistance hotline and much more.
- Company events
It has come to our attention that various individuals have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with DENSO. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims.
By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam. Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
If you are contacted by someone whom you suspect may not be appropriately representing DENSO, please email: [email protected]. Please forward the original email that you received that includes the original subject line and complete header information.
Do not send CVs or vacancy applications to that email address as it will not be reviewed or considered. If you wish to apply for a job, please submit your application for an open position to https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/DENSOINTERNATIONALEUROPE